Yahoo! has released the first trailer for Community's sixth season, but before you get too excited, it doesn't include any new footage. Instead, the trailer recycles clips from the show's first five seasons and positions Yahoo! as the heroic savior of the cult comedy, which was "left barely alive" before it received a last-minute renewal from Yahoo! in June

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic show," says the voiceover, quoting from the intro to the '70s show The Six Million Dollar Man. "Community will be that show. Better than it was before. Better. Stronger. Faster." 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/2/2015

Season 6 : Episode 13

27 Comments
Comments (27)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hahahahaa... they nailed this.
Flag
Haha I love the season 4 'montage' :) so right. I cannot wait for season 6.
Flag
I'm still on season 3, not that I don't love it.
Flag
oh dear god serious question will I in Australia be able to see it???!!!!
Flag
Do they have Yahoo in Australia?
Flag
Same as how we don't have Netflix or Hulu over here.
Flag
I dont think so.
Flag
Well, did you try yahoo.com?
Flag
In Australia yahoo.com is associated with one channel and all shows on their website are episodes that have been on that channel and I don't watch any of those shows. They do not appear to have any other programs not associated with Australia's Channel 7. I have heard rumours that Netflix is coming to Australia next year but I don't know about other official online sources of tv shows. Australia is the largest source of pirated tv in the world because we love and want to watch the same stuff as the US but we don't always get the shows or if we do its on cable and airs approximately 4-6 weeks after the original in America. :(
Flag
Hopefully the movie will be titled "Community Episode IV: The Quest to Save Troy"
Flag
LOL about season 4 stinking in the trailer.
Flag
perfection... the " yahoo serious " line at the end nails it...
Flag
i can hear the words but not see picture :(
Flag
it's available on you tube..
Flag
Will people outside of the US be able to watch?
Flag
Staff
yeah right.
Flag
We've got season-6 Just waiting for the movie!!!
Flag
Cool. Cool cool cool.
Flag
Yahoo! I can't wait to see more eps of Community after a great - if not perfect - return to form in Season 5. So here we are - Dan Harmon's back in charge still - and we've reached Season 6 - so many times it looked like it wouldn't happen but here we are! Guess it's time to change the hashtag to just #andamovie. Soooooo excited to see where Community will go next!
Flag
Flag
That's Community for ya:
It's all old footage, yet my excitement level increased ten-fold just from seeing the group in action again.
Flag
Love how they don't show any scene from the gas leak year :)

I'm glad we get at least one more season of Community and this trailer has me excited, but then again I was ultra-excited by the "October 19" trailer and then we got season 4 :(
Flag
Follow this Show
Members