I guess cougar towns already kind of happened... sort of (?). But anyways if you could choose what would you want the other show to be.

I've read a lot of people say that a cross over with P&R would be good. I remember an interview with some of the actors where they said that they wanted Abed and Tom to be cousins and that's how the two shows could be connected.

I've also read some comments that people have made where they want Pete and Trudy, from Mad Men, to be Annie's grandparents (So I guess Tammy would be her mother? hey it works) (also part of me would also like to see this happen).

I realize that there has been a ton of TV references made on this show but those are just small technicalities

Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Oct 31, 2013
I'm just going to list shows and not go into any detail about why I chose them or how it would work.

30 Rock
Parks and Recreation
The Cape
Friends
Seinfeld
Flag
Sep 22, 2013
Scrubs
Flag
Aug 03, 2013
I would love to see Community and Game of Thrones together. It wouldn't make any sense, they're just my two favourite shows right now.
Flag
Aug 03, 2013
i don't know how they would do it but I do kind of want to see this happen
Flag
Jul 08, 2013
I guess it would be great to cross-over with a scifi show. Imagine a bit, the group going on a field trip and ending up in Eureka, or with an artifact of Warehouse 13?
The best would be a "other timelines" episodes with one storyline in post-apocalyptic The Walking Dead, one in True Blood supernatural world, and one in a regular office-based theme like The Office or Workaholics.
Flag
Jul 06, 2013
It has to be Breaking Bad. I don't know how they'd do it, it would be almost impossible but if they pulled it off it would make tv history. cool, cool, cool.
Flag
Jul 06, 2013
Walt needs a new cover story so looks for the easiest college in the land to get a job as a chemistry teacher (he filled his name in correctly and ticked, "Yes, I really do want a job at GCC"). The drug's flood the campus and grades start to improve (they can't get worse), which leads the Group to think that something's not right. In a freak twist, Dean Spreck, fearing that City College will be overtaken in the rankings by GCC, comes to aid the group in their search for answers. (On a side note, Annie or Shirley get's hooked on drugs, only to later discover that it wasn't Meth, but caffeine.)
Flag
Jul 06, 2013
that would be interesting... um maybe they have to do a diorama and one of them comes across a baggie full to mysterious blue crystals that look pretty so they take it to use as a decoration. Walt finds out that its taken and goes after the study group
I know its stupid but it could work right? right?
Flag
Jul 06, 2013
you know just thinking about it and they might just do an homage seeing that Jeff is going to be a teacher he could learn some bad news and turn to some weird scheme to raise money
Flag
Jul 05, 2013
Person of Interest

The Machine will spit out a number, and after some research Finch will find out that Jeff Winger is the person of interest. But is he the victim or the perpetrator? Reese and Finch go undercover at Greendale as a janitor and air conditioner repair teacher, respectively. Things go awry, though, when their cover is blown by Abed who notices them covertly surveilling the campus.
Flag
Jul 05, 2013
Castle- One of Britta's "friends" in New York is found murdered, and Britta is a prime suspect.

Chuck- Chuck gets a flash that leads him to Dean Spreck of City College, and encounters the Greendale seven. The dynamic between Chuck and Sarah is compared to Jeff and Annie, Troy and Abed Secret Age-nts!, and Chuck has deja vu at meeting Pierce.

Flag
Jul 04, 2013
Troy and Abed are going to feature VERY heavily in this discussion aren't they?

Parks & Rec would be very difficult to beat, so here are some inferior suggestions:
The Newsroom - A clip on the show-within-the-show shows Britta at the front of a rally holding a placard for a completely different cause.

True Blood - Troy & Abed sitting in a booth at Sam's bar being served a burger by Sookie (working for once). Both of them are wearing fake vampire teeth. (Hang on. I can think of something better.)

The Good Wife - Newly graduated Jeff has a job interview with Alicia only to discover irregularities with his qualifications. Jeff has to go back to Greendale - oh no, shocker!

2 Broke Girls - Max and Caroline enter a baking competition. Their opponent - Shirley!

Glee - Dean Pelton, literally doing anything! (I don't watch Glee so I wouldn't get to see it, but it just seems to fit.)

This one's for us Brits: Outnumbered - The parent's take a much needed break and, whilst she is on holiday in England and needing a little extra money, Annie babysits for the weekend - let her breakdown begin!

Wilfred - Just because I want to see Chang and Wilfred compete in an increasingly dangerous game of one-upmanship.

And finally (until I think of a better one for Troy & Abed) Warehouse 13 - Pete & Myka travel to Greendale in search of an artifact that makes people violently distrust their closest friends (SPOILER: The artifact is Annie's missing pen).

I think the last one is my favorite, although Chang on Wilfred would be epic.

What do you think?
More+
Flag
Jul 04, 2013
I love your suggestions :D. Even thought COmmunity has made fun of Glee alot I think it would be super ammusing if the Dean just showed up on an episode of Glee (tho idk if Glee fans would know who he is or like it?). If that did happen I would actually willingly go out of my way and watch an episode of Glee then.
wouldnt mind seeing Chang vs Wilfred too
Flag
Follow this Show
Members