This show is just awesome. Me and my chap are often having to pause it or rewind it just because of the amount and the level of humour! All the characters are great. Sexy Jeff pulls the best faces, Pierce is just brilliant (he is very nearly my fave), Annie and Shirley bounce of each other and have some great moments, Britta is cute, funny and geeky and Abed and Troy take over the show when they have scenes together. Even watching the pilot episode i was laughing my bum off!!! Spanish professor Chang is also great. My only criticism is that Troy needs a story line or a few more scenes as he is so so funny but the end scenes with Abed and Troy more than make up for that. They are genius! The whole cast is just great and after watching the whole first series in one weekend i cannot wait for the next one. One of the most clever, entertaining and FUNNY shows i have ever seen. Along with the other fans. I beg you PLEASE do not cancel it! Here in the UK i am sure we would pick up this series for at least 5 seasons, its just that good!

3 Comments
Comments (3)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
what if you didn't like season 3? Still dan harmon as a showrunner, but at the end of the day still felt like retread of the earlier seasons. like a parody. written by a team of people who were too meta for their own good, the characters never developed. sorry, i wrote community off after season 2. i dont need a new dan harmon season.

that being said, if its awesome -- ill be psyched to hear it and will watch again. maybe getting fired will light a fire under harmon's ass. :)
Flag
Community was the most fearless comedy on broadcast TV. Pure unexpected awesomeness every week for seasons 1 and 2. You did not know what was going to happen or where it was going to go week after week after week and it was always super fun to watch.

Mr. Harmon welcome back. [break] Now restore this thing back to glory please!
Flag
I think it's definitely one of the best comedies ever made although firing the showrunner meant that Season 4 was poor. I think you'll love Season 2 I think it took the show to an amazing level and includes most of my favourite episodes. I'd like for it to last a long time but we should probably expect it end with Season 5. Then again, syndication is a lucrative goal and Season 5 will leave the show short of the 100 episode threshold according to my maths. So maybe Season 6 will happen.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members