A Community Community
Tuesday 12:00 AM on Yahoo
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Community

Join in on the Community general show discussion.

Discussion
Nov 09, 2014
Looking for Steve Allen Show Fans
Are there any genuine Steve Allen Show fans out there? I'm trying to identify a episode where Steve had a contest to give away a canon. Anyone remember that? Is there an online fan club?
staff
Discussion
Jul 06, 2013
What Will Community Season 5 Be Like?

If you think about it each season of Community has been really stylistically different from the others. There aren't too many shows that can say that, the only ones that come to mind are Avatar: The Last Airbender (each season exploring different parts of the world) and Earth: Final Conflict (because of the cast changes and the woeful decline in quality).

I'm interested by the change of style from Season 2 (my favourite) to Season 3. Reading Dan Harmon comments at the time he wanted to add recurring stories (e.g. the rise of Chang) and to dish out Community weirdness in little doses within episodes more than showcasing themed episodes, and this gave Season 3 a different flavour to Season 2 (even though there were some themed episodes later in the season). I can't say I enjoyed the different style of Season 3 as much as ...

Read more
Discussion
Jul 04, 2013
If you had your way what show would you want Community to have a cross over episode with? (this could include canceled shows to.. I guess?)

I guess cougar towns already kind of happened... sort of (?). But anyways if you could choose what would you want the other show to be.

I've read a lot of people say that a cross over with P&R would be good. I remember an interview with some of the actors where they said that they wanted Abed and Tom to be cousins and that's how the two shows could be connected.

I've also read some comments that people have made where they want Pete and Trudy, from Mad Men, to be Annie's grandparents (So I guess Tammy would be her mother? hey it works) (also part of me would also like to see this happen).

I realize that there has been a ton of TV references made on this show but those are just small technicalities

Follow this Show
Members
Aired
Episode 1 Season 6
Ladders
Aired
Episode 13 Season 5
Basic Sandwich
Aired
Episode 12 Season 5
Basic Story
Aired
Episode 11 Season 5
G.I. Jeff
Aired
Jeff Winger
SeƱor Ben Chang
Britta Perry
Abed Nadir
Shirley Bennett

NBC presents a comedy about a group of misfits attending the Greendale Community College. Jeff Winger (Joel McHale), a lawyer who has his degree revoked, goes back to college and forms a study group. Jeff and his fellow study group members, over time, learn more about themselves, as well as each other. Community is a production of Krasnoff Foster Entertainment, Harmonious Claptrap and Russo Brothers production in association with Sony Pictures Television and Universal Media Studios.

moreless