Community

Comparative Religion

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Dec 10, 2009 on Yahoo

7.1
  • During the community colleges PC Winter fair Abed is confronted by a bully. Jeff steps in and backs the guy down, but later has to fight him after school. Shirley not realizing the diverse nature of the group plans a Christmas party for her friends.

Overall not a very funny episode. A 6.5 is probably a little too positive but I'll stick with it for the time being. Nothing overly funny about this episode in which we find out what a diverse group of people we have in this little band of college students. We also really find out what a truly noble person Jeff is and how much this group of people have become friends. For when push comes to shove even Shirley jumps to protect Jeff in the end.

There are a few scenes I'm sure that were thrown in for comic relief but to be honest nothing really funny happened in this episode. Sometimes I think this show is a little to satirical for its own good.

For those of you not aware, that was Anthony Michael Hall who has fallen to playing bullies in cameo's for pretty poorly scripted comedies.

Nothing much else to say other than I hope things get a little funnier in the second half of the season and we find more things to laugh at. Thanks for reading...