Community

Season 1 Episode 21

Contemporary American Poultry

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2010 on NBC

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

• Trivia

• Quotes

• Troy: He released Annie's Boobs. Annie's Boobs could be anywhere.
      Shirley: We get it! You named your monkey Annie's Boobs.

• Jeff: To victory, it feels unfamiliar but it tastes like chicken.

• Dean: Do you know who might have stolen a box of hair nets from the kitchen?
      Abed: Someone with hair.
      Dean: I'm gonna write that down.

• Abed: At that moment, we stopped being a family, and started being a family...in italics.

• Troy: If God were edible, not that I'm Catholic, but if it was cool to eat God, he'd be a chicken finger.

• Jeff: Why do you have a monkey?
      Troy: Uh it's an animal that looks like a dude. Why don't I have ten of them?

• Troy: I think I'm failing psycho-pharmacology.
      Britta: Why are you taking that?
      Troy: I thought it was a class about crazy farm animals, okay?!

• Notes

• Original International Air Dates:
      Canada: April 22, 2010 on Citytv,
      Latin America: June 24, 2010 on Sony Entertaiment Television (a.k.a. Canal Sony),
      Sweden: November 15, 2010 on TV6,
      Czech Republic: January 12, 2013 on SMICHOV,

• Allusions

• Abed (voiceover): As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be in a Mafia movie.

This line, complete with the voiceover, is a reference to the opening of the movie Goodfellas.

• Stargate

When the paper shows Starburns chicken finger scandal, the Headline reads Star-Gate. Below that is the line "Headline in reference to Watergate, not the 1994 Sci-Fi"

• The Godfather

Troy slowly closing the door on Jeff with Italian music playing in the background is a reference to the ending of the 1972 movie The Godfather.

• Jeff: (about Abed) He's gone from lovable Johnny Five to evil Hal.

This line references robot characters from two movies; Johnny Five from Short Circuit and HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Today
1:00am
MNT
12:05am
MNT
Sunday
No results found.
Monday
4:30am
MNT
More
Less