Contemporary Impressionists

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Mar 22, 2012 on Yahoo
SUBMIT REVIEW

Episode Fan Reviews (2)

out of 10
Average
199 votes
  • It should've been their comeback episode

This episode takes place directly after winter break, yet they aired the wedding one first and I don't think it was a good idea: this one's far stronger and it builds up several arcs (the main UST pair, the rift between two best friends, I love the continuity it shows, and it reminded me of the first season with things like Abed re-enacting things, Annie eyeing Jeff's body, references to Seacrest ... I love the fact that, first, Chang was actually *in* the episode, and he hada an interesting subplot that will be revisited in a future episode.

Abed's selfishness is starting to take its toll. I love the character and I love to see he's got flaws. I wonder if that's one of the reasons why things didn't happen between him and Annie (she's only actually been attracted to him when he's been playing a character).
  • A solid episode

This show is coming back with some fire, albeit at a lower temperature than the previous episodes of this season. That is to say, these last two episodes had a few serious moments and that's ok, just different. For the most part, though, this episode was right on track with classic Community humor and it had me crackin' up quite a few times.

Episode MVP goes to the guy who said the thing about both versions of Michael Jackson LOL.
Sunday
No results found.
Monday
No results found.
Tuesday
No results found.
More
Less