Curriculum Unavailable

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM May 10, 2012 on Yahoo

• Best. Episode. Ever.

I thought the Ras***n episode was the best when it premiered, and it's indeed a masterpiece. Then the civil war documentary was almost as good as that one, and two weeks ago I regarded the L&O one as the best ever ... yet this programme still tops itself, and THIS episode is IMO even better than those.

Soooooooo amazing, and for a minute there they tricked me as well...
  • Step up from Paradigms of Human Memory

When I heard they were doing a sequel to the 1st clip show episode I really didn't think much over but WOW was this a good follow up. And like Paradigms of Human Memory I wish that they did make full episodes from some of the clips that they showed (like the film noir paintball or an episode with the wig party). You also get to see more weird classes that you can take at Greendale. But by far this episode is totally worth seeing just for one scene alone, where we see the "truth" behind the study groups Greendale experience. That scene with the Greendale 7 + Leonard in the Asylum was well worth the watch and if the series ended on that note it would have weirdly made sooo much sense. But it was a fun way to call back to previous episodes.

Is it worth skipping? well my answer would be: who would skip a Community episode?

but i guess if you didnt like their first clip show episode you might not like this one. But if you like Community you'll most likily like this episode too
  • Community on a Roll !!

And Community strikes AGAIN! The show has picked up on its dark storyline ,that has been running throughout Season 3, and is transforming it into an epic storyline as we near the finale episode.Most shows present snippets from past episodes to form a sort of compilation of best moments,Community used short skits to fill up for these recaps,and all are just hilarious.