Community

Season 3 Episode 8

Documentary Filmmaking: Redux

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2011 on NBC

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

• Trivia

• Quotes

• Jeff: Pierce mistook me for the Dean today.
      Abed: How did that make you feel?
      Jeff: I've become a stranger to myself. I'm bald now. I've always been bald. I really dreamt of having hair, and now the bald man is awake.

• Dean Pelton: (about the bald cap) I don't like it. It's hokey. It's fake. Take it off.
      Jeff: ...No!
      Dean Pelton: I beg your pardon...actor?
      Jeff: I have worn this stupid thing for 12 days. I have made bald friends!!

• Britta: I'm in Psych 101 and even I don't know what's happening.

• (When Britta and Troy aren't hugging "correctly")
      Dean: Okay, if you get this wrong one more time, I'm segregating the school!

• Annie: The Dean had his seventh epiphany today, which has given me an epiphany of my own: the Dean is a genius. He has to be! If he isn't, I've given almost two weeks of my life to an idiot. That is unacceptable, therefore the Dean is a genius and I will die protecting his vision!
      Abed: Are you by any chance familiar with Stockholm Syndrome?
      Annie: Is it something that the Dean created? Because if not, I don't care.

• Dean: I thought you were a fly on the wall.
      Abed: Some flies are too awesome for the wall.

• Notes

• Original International Air Dates:
      Canada: November 17, 2011 on Citytv
      Sweden: November 19, 2012 on TV6
      Czech Republic: February 17, 2013 on SMICHOV

• Allusions

• Jeff's line "I merely dreamed of having hair. And now the bald man is awake" is a a reference to The Fly.

• The entire episode is a parody of Hearts of Darkness, the documentary showing Francis Ford Coppola's difficulties shooting Apocalypse Now.

Today
1:00am
MNT
Sunday
No results found.
Monday
4:30am
MNT
More
Less