Community

Environmental Science

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2009 on NBC

7.1
  • This episode is everything I could have wished for and more. My two favorite characters singing an awesome duet that totally makes sense in context?! Count me in!

There is no denying that Danny Pudi and Donald Glover have an awesome dynamic. They work off of each other incredibly well, and they let each other shine. This episode is an awesome example of how their on-screen relationship leads to hilarity and heart-warming moments. Not only was the duet everything a fan like me could have wished for, but Troy's "It's on my ankle!!" and jumping-on-the-table-while-screaming-like-a-girl moments were hilarious in their own right. But this episode was not only about Abed and Troy. Pierce had a very humanizing plotline with Shirley, but it was never out of character because he would say hilarious Pierce-like things such as "Oh, don't lock your knees. You know what happens when you lock your knees? You die." And while Senior Chang has never been my favorite character on the show, his plotline with Jeff was quite funny. The details in his office, especially though involving his nickname of El Tigre, were very clever and explained a lot about his character. And last but not least, the Dean. He was quite funny with his "Well print... more! I'm trying to save the planet here!" in the beginning of the episode to his, "They're not the real Green Day, I figured I'd rip that band-aid off quickly. Okay!" It was truly a great episode on so many levels, and I hope to see more like it in the future.
  • Jeff's classmates entrust him the task of discussing with Señor Chang about the unreasonable amount of homework assigned to them. Troy and Abed loses their subject for a biology lab experiment.

I dont even understand how you can watch this show and not think its AMAZING! The writing is terrific, combined with excellent delivery. If you're not the type of person that could watch the office(seasons1-3) and laugh, then you're probably not right for this show either. It is made up of very intelligent and witty dialogue. This isnt the show for you if you watch for fart jokes or physical comedy. I watch this and have to pause it just to absorb how funny the show is before i can keep watching because sooo many things are funny. I just wish more people could see what i see, i REALLY hope they dont anel this, i might have to give up hope on television if they do.
COMEDY