• "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" by ABBA
      • "Mamma Mia" by ABBA
      • "Fernando" by ABBA

• Original International Air Dates:
      Canada: October 28, 2010 on Citytv,
      Sweden: March 19, 2011 on TV6,
      Czech Republic: January 22, 2013 on SMICHOV,

• Allusions

• After Jeff can't get 911 on his cell phone, he comments "Flava Flav was right." This is a reference to Flava Flav's song "911 is a Joke."

• The scene where Abed is crushed by the zombies references I Am Legend.

• Jeff being taken by the zombies references the end of the original Night of the Living Dead.

• When Annie gets pulled out of the window by the zombies, it is a direct reference to Shaun of the Dead and Day of the Dead.

• Dean Pelton: Note to self... Get oil change, check Netflix for that movie where Greg Kinnear plays a, an angel. And something called Human Centip...
      The Greg Kinnear movie Dean Pelton is referring to is the 2005 film Ghost Town. Kinnear plays a ghost that haunts Ricky Gervais. The Human Centipede (1st sequence) is a 2009 movie in which an evil scientist kidnaps three people so he can sew them together mouth to anus, thus creating a human centipede.

• Troy: I love you.
      Abed: I know.
      The dialog mimics the famous carbonite freezing scene from the movie, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Leia tells Han "I love you" and Han Solo responds "I know" as he is lowered to certain doom.

• Senor Chang dresses as Peggy Fleming, an American figure skater who won an Olympic gold medal in 1968. For over 20 years, Peggy has been a television commentator on figure skating.

No results found.
No results found.
No results found.