• "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" by ABBA
      • "Mamma Mia" by ABBA
      • "Fernando" by ABBA

• Original International Air Dates:
      Canada: October 28, 2010 on Citytv,
      Sweden: March 19, 2011 on TV6,
      Czech Republic: January 22, 2013 on SMICHOV,

• Allusions

• After Jeff can't get 911 on his cell phone, he comments "Flava Flav was right." This is a reference to Flava Flav's song "911 is a Joke."

• The scene where Abed is crushed by the zombies references I Am Legend.

• Jeff being taken by the zombies references the end of the original Night of the Living Dead.

• When Annie gets pulled out of the window by the zombies, it is a direct reference to Shaun of the Dead and Day of the Dead.

• Dean Pelton: Note to self... Get oil change, check Netflix for that movie where Greg Kinnear plays a ghost...no, an angel. And something called Human Centip...
      The Greg Kinnear movie Dean Pelton is referring to is the 2005 film Ghost Town. Kinnear plays a ghost that haunts Ricky Gervais. The Human Centipede (1st sequence) is a 2009 movie in which an evil scientist kidnaps three people so he can sew them together mouth to anus, thus creating a human centipede.

• Troy: I love you.
      Abed: I know.
      The dialog mimics the famous carbonite freezing scene from the movie, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Leia tells Han "I love you" and Han Solo responds "I know" as he is lowered to certain doom.

• Senor Chang dresses as Peggy Fleming, an American figure skater who won an Olympic gold medal in 1968. For over 20 years, Peggy has been a television commentator on figure skating.

Today
1:00am
WLNY-2
1:30am
WLNY-2
10:10am
COMEDY
Thursday
1:00am
WLNY-2
1:30am
WLNY-2