Community

Season 3 Episode 9

Foosball and Nocturnal Vigilantism

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 01, 2011 on NBC

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

• Trivia

• The song "Daybreak" by Michael Haggins is played throughout different episodes. For example, Abed hums the song during his Halloween story, and it is the song played on the radio during the pillow fort and blanket fort war.

• Quotes

• Troy: Women's shoes? Rick doesn't have a wife...or women's feet!

• Jeff: (after the human foosball) Were you guys walking around with a soccer ball just so you could do that? They left the ball and everything. I think they were literally walking around with it like a prop to use. That's, like, a $25 bit, and it's not even that good!

• Annie: What if we got a different disc, and--
      Troy: Annie, do you know how many sitcoms have done the "secretly replace a broken, priceless item" thing? 'Cause Abed does. Abed knows everything, and I know that you think you can think your way out of this with your thinkiness, but don't think too much.

• Troy: It came! Our limited edition, $299 Dark Knight DVD with bonus footage, special commentary, and a Christian Bale autograph, including a personalized message of up to four words!
      Annie: (reading the DVD) "Abed is Batman now - Christian Bale."
      Abed: It's official.
      Troy: From the man himself.

• Jeff: Wait, you won't spend money on a name brand phone, but you got lasik for your geriatric cat?
      Britta: He only has that one eye, Jeff. I can't exactly buy him a cat monocle, can I? It's pretentious.

• Britta: I'm volunteering at the animal hospital.
      Troy: (excited) Animal hospital?
      Abed: The animals are the patients.
      Troy: (disappointed) That makes sense.

• Notes

• Original International Air Dates:
      Canada: December 1, 2011 on Citytv
      Sweden: November 26, 2012 on TV6
      Czech Republic: February 18, 2013 on SMICHOV

• Allusions

Today
1:00am
WLNY-2