Community Forums

Tuesday 12:00 AM on YahooIn Season

3x16: Virtual Systems Analysis (Please Discuss Here!)

I_LOVE_NCIS

[1]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 46

Originally aired: April 19th 2012

"Annie and Abed spend some quality time together in the Dreamatorium for a simulation of "Inspector Spacetime". The game soon transforms into an examination of not only the study group, but also a deeper look into Abed's mind and personality."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LeePierce

[2]Apr 19, 2012
    • level: 10
    I adored this episode. We finally got a longer look at the Dreamatorium, and as far as Gimmick episodes go, this was one of the best. The best part was when Abed was Dr. Jeff going after Annie. It reminded me of Abed as Don Draper in season 1.

historylover20

[3]Apr 19, 2012
    • level: 28

I laughed at Abed-as-Jeff, but I really didn't care much for this episode.

I love Abed, but I don't know if he needs to have actual psychiatric problems, as he was implying throughout the whole episode. I don't think he needs to be more... quirky (?) than he already is. To put it better than what I was thinking.

Abed actually understands people very well. He always has. He lives in a fantasy, pop-culture world. He's extreme in his pop-culture knowledge, but I know I also sort of relate to applying movies to life.

I don't know. I just didn't care much for it.

Kat

Super_Dooper

[4]Apr 19, 2012
    • level: 15
    I loved this episode. Genuine laugh out loud moments and the rectification that everyone feels like an outsider, but that doesn't mean you can't fit in.

Jemadari

[5]Apr 20, 2012
    • level: 12

Abed as Troy stating his short comings was hilarious but best of all was "I compare people to Hitler to win forum arguments at the drop of a hat", I laughed until it hurt at that one mostly because it's something I used to do on a regular basis

Hungry_Homer111

[6]Apr 20, 2012
    • level: 26

While probably not my favorite episode of the season, I still loved this episode so much. I love Abed's character, and this is one of his best episodes in a while. I love how this episode showed how he views his friends and his relationship with them, and addressed the reasons for his selfish attitude which has been appearing a lot more lately, and has admittedly been getting on my nerves a bit. The episode also did a great job of maturing his character a bit.

Also, assomeone who watchesboth Star Trek and Doctor Who, I loved the references to both of those shows. I thought that the play on the idea of the holodeck was great. I especially loved the idea of running in place to move, and Annie running into the wall when she didn't. Probably not that realistic (though it could be seen as her getting into it, even before punching Abed at the end), but the movement has always been on my mind in any holodeck episodes of Star Trek, and that was a great way to address it.

drudager

[7]May 23, 2012
    • level: 13
    Very strange episode. Too much Sci-Fi references that I don't get.