Community Forums

Tuesday 12:00 AM on YahooIn Season

Asian Population Studies. S02E12.

Vidsignup

[1]Jan 13, 2011
    • level: 7

Looking forward to the return in 'Asian Population studies'

Seems likely that it will explore Chang and Shirley's 'fling' and her possible impregnation.

Chang was one of the best parts of season 1. Without him being an authorit figure he doesn't seem to have a true place in the show.

The dean is one of the most useless and forgettable characters ive ever seen on TV. It's a shame they didn't somehow write Chang into place as the new dean. A Chang ruled school, now that would really be something.

The Chang Dynasty! El Tigre!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AllieAllie

[2]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 22

Good ep XD Kettle corn :3 *slow clap*

Edited on 01/21/2011 7:58am

IndianaMom

[3]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 54
    Well, I love the dean and missed the drive-by deanings. But it was nice to see more of Chang this week. This ep left us with some questions.

I'm curious to see where this Jeff/Rich mentorship leads. The whole "running through the rain" bit was pretty funny.

Andre looked too good to be true at the end of the episode. I'm sure this can't last. And the pregnancy. I didn't think they would go through with it. I thought she would find out she's not pregnant. It looks like it's going to be Chang's.

Did you see the sign in the men's room. A picture of rolls of toilet paper with the words "Be kind. Rewind." LOL
    Edited on 01/22/2011 7:09am

haldrey

[4]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 22
    Nice to see more of Chang in this episode but for me that was about it. Overall a slow and very average episode.

jelleblom

[5]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 7

i agree that this wasn't the best Community-episode, but it was still funny. It is impossible to have a 'modern warfare'-episode every week, so all in all i'm very happy that Community is still running and they'Chang-ed' it up!