Community Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Jeff and Annie

malumlues

[1]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 1

Any Jeff/Annie shippers out there?

I personally reckon the two would make the perfect couple on the show, just so long as their relationship wasn't a focus, but more so of a background kind of thing. Joel and Alison just have terrific chemistry together, and I think it would be great if the character's relationship stemmed out of that as opposed to the forced relationship of Jeff/Britta (I'm kind of rooting for Troy/Britta anyway). Plus... it is pretttyyy clear that Jeff wants Annie, and thats disregarding his musical fantasy at the Season 3 opening

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

misslarousse

[2]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 11
    I have loved them ever since "debate 109", and i can't wait for them to hook up.

chilliboy3

[3]Jul 13, 2012

Yeah I really want them together as well although I agree on it not being a main focus

drudager

[4]Oct 6, 2012
    • level: 13
    Um, isn't Jeff like 15-20 years older than Annie? What could they possibly have in common?

JamieHaxby

[5]Feb 9, 2013
    They fit together really well- see Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design, the Debate episode, or Lupine Urology. But it's less about what they have in common, and what they do for each other. They balance each other- Annie makes Jeff a better, more caring person, while Jeff helps stabilize Annie and her occasional neuroses.

em_misc

[6]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 3
    i dont see the chemistry. i think it should be troy and annie. and i don't know whether they're good for each other, but i think jeff and britta makes more sense.

eatbugs

[7]Apr 4, 2013
    • level: 4
    em_misc wrote:
    i dont see the chemistry. i think it should be troy and annie. and i don't know whether they're good for each other, but i think jeff and britta makes more sense.

Couldn't agree more. Plus, I really don't like Troy and Britta. I think their personalities just don't match enough to be a couple.

Master24747

[8]Apr 15, 2013

I am 100% for Jannie, because they aredestinefor each other. But as for Broy, not so much. Britta doesn't seem like the type of person that would want to date someone as naive as Troy, plus I think that Troy and Abed make thecutest of friends and Britta would totaly Britta the hell out of their friendship cause them to do an episode where they talk about "Bros before Hoes" which we all do not want. So that's why I choose Jannie instead of Broy.