Community

Home Economics

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2009 on NBC

7.1
  • The gang finds out Jeff is living in his car and try to help, Pierce joins Vaughn's band and Annie helps Troy plan a date while secretly pinning for him.

I really love this show it is fun, funny, unique and has some heart. I think this episode is a classic example the characters get into these crazy situations and the group finds the most hilarious way to solve it. Annie fakes a medical emergency so that she can ruin Troy's date because she can't tell him she likes him just so funny to watch. I really love Annie's character she is so unpredictable it is really exciting to see what she does next. I loved Pierce this episode in the band he is too funny trying to be cool and be accepted by everyone acting like a complete idiot and the songs just hysterical in this episode.
    Jeff oh Jeff my favorite character on the show because Joel Mchale is an amazing comedian. The entire living with Abed story-line was great. I can't say enough good things about this show it is hilarious but has some substance and this episode was like always great!
COMEDY