Horror Fiction in Seven Spooky Steps

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 27, 2011 on Yahoo

• Loved it also!

I think this episode was brilliant, especially considering their low budget which seb1925 had mentioned. People don't give them enough credit for that.

My favorite dice roll was when Troy rolled and tried to hurry to get back so as not to miss anything. I officially LOLd super loudly on that one.

This has stayed consistently entertaining and funny for 3 seasons so far. That's much better than I can speak for several other shows out there. E.g. Modern Family. A truly awesome show, but I feel like this most recent season has lost a little pizazz. Still great, though. I'll reserve more judgement for the end of the season.
  • the ending was the only good part of this episode

For aHalloween episode, this episode sucked, as for a normal episode, this episode was OK (that is just because of the ending)

This episode was about Britta trying to figure out who had the ability to kill someone because of the tests that they all took on the last episode. For some reason, telling ghost stories would revel who it was? Yeah, thatdoesn'tmakesense to me either.

What i liked about the episode was Pierce's story, just because the way he knocks out Troy, and Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs in lingerie, dont think iwasn'tthe only person thinking that.

To conclude, this was a poor community episode, there have been better. One thing that they should of done was gave everybody costumes.

• Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

It's incredible what these people can do on such a low budget. I adored the episode and the way each story represented a very much in-character side of them. I also loved it how the sane person was revealed and who it was ... well, obviously!

Nice to see the different approaches and use (or misuse, or overuse) of logic when it comes to creating/adapting a plot. And of course character interaction is always welcome.

However, even though Jim Rash has been promoted to regular, he's appeared less and had less relevant participation in this five episodes than he did between 101 and 105 or between 201 and 205.