Community

Intro to Political Science

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 2011 on NBC

7.1
  • One of my favorites.

Greendale prepares for the Vice President's visit. Dean Pelton organizes the first student elections, putting Annie against Jeff, Leonard and Star Burns. Meanwhile, Abed develops a friendship with special agent Robin Vohlers.

One of my favorite lines in this episode was when Troy and Abed were announcing all of the candidates and one of them said "Its like God spilled a person." That was the single funniest lines in this episode. I also liked the part when Pierce was being just plain rude to the other girl because she wouldn't let him borrow a pencil.

• Watched several episodes at once on DVR - this was one of the funniest.

There were so many funny parts of this episode. I loved the Dean's outfit (made for his "sister") and many of the candidates. But it really became interesting when Jeff decided to run - really just to annoy Annie. He would be the type of student that would naturally be chosen for Student Body President, with his quick wit and charm. But Annie's secret weapon against him - the video of his try out for MTV's The Real World, was really hilarious. He definitely could have given George Michael a run for the money. The faux news coverage was also very funny. All in all, a good episode.
WLNY-2