Community

Introduction to Film

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 01, 2009 on Yahoo

7.1

The first really impressive episode of the season. The pilot was good enough, the second episode was okay, but now I can finally say that this episode was great and definitely a step in the right direction.

Community isn't like other comedies, sure it can be cliche at times, but it has a really great script with clever & witty humor from the whole cast. I commend the writers on that one. Community doesn't underestimate the viewer's intelligence with slapstick humor, it actually has quality one liners.

Not to mention this episode had great development and I'm sure kept most fans on their toes with the hinting of the Jeff/Britta relationship, which by the end, I found myself interested in too.

Some things are cliche about Community, but it's definitely not the characters considering just three episodes in, and I could definitely say we have a really great ensemble here, and an original premise. More episodes like these please, and I will definitely see this becoming one of my favorite comedies.