Community

Season 3 Episode 22

Introduction to Finality

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 17, 2012 on NBC

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

• Trivia

• In Troy's air-conditioning class, the board reads "This is my Limpkin wrench. There are many like it but this one is mine! My Limpkin wrench without me is useless--my Limpkin wrench is part of me."

• Quotes

• Evil Abed: You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground that didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1, Robocop 2, and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.

• Vice Dean Laybourne: You are the True Repairman, Troy. You fix not only air conditioners, but the men who fix them.
      Troy: It's a trade school. It's a two-year degree in boxes that make rooms cold.

• Jeff: Your Honour, I have no closing statement because I'm throwing the case. No, no, it's okay, it's fine, don't worry. My client, Shirley Bennett, my friend of three years, told me that it was okay. She said, "What I want was more important." She's right, right? I mean, guys like me, we'll tell you there's no right or wrong, there's no real truths, and as long as we all believe that, guys like me can never lose. Because the truth is, I'm lying when I say there is no truth. The truth is, the pathetically, stupidly, inconveniently obvious truth is, helping only ourselves is bad and helping each other is good. Now, I just wanted to get out of here, pass Biology, and be a lawyer again, instead of helping Shirley: that was bad. And my former colleague wanted so badly to keep his rich client, that he just asked me to roll over in exchange for my old job. So, I guess we all walked in here pretty bad. But now... Shirley's gone good. Shirely's helping me. It's that easy. Stop thinking about what's good for you and start thinking about what's good for someone else. And you can change the whole game with one move. Now if you like this idea, you can make it true by doing something good for everyone here: throw this case outta court, it's dumb. That is all.

• Notes

• Original International Air Dates:
      Canada: May 18, 2012 on Citytv
      Czech Republic: March 3, 2013 on SMICHOV
      Sweden: June 4, 2013 on TV6

• Allusions

Today
1:00am
MNT
10:00am
COMEDY
Sunday