Certain things had a lot of potential, but were IMO not as great as they may have been. It wasn't bad at all, and for many other programmes, it would've been the best episode ever. For Community, though, it was only 'average' and a bit of a let down after that phenomenal war from the previous week.
* The echo of Britta and then Pierce seeking Annie for 'counselling'.
* More and more build-up for both Alpha and Beta couples.
* Troy showing maturity.
* Abed being as self-centred and detached as usual.
* Jeff and Shirley being close friends.
* Britta being ridiculed.
* Annie being both deep and shallow (those things can and do coexist).
* Cheesy at it may sound, it does teach you a lesson or two about real life.
* Templeton Ferrari III.
I didn't like:
* Shirley being absent at the end (it'd been a brilliant wrap).
* Vice-Dean's obsession (will the AC repair school crash without Troy or what?).
* The group interacting in larger sub-groups than just in pairs.
* Does Jeff have an unlimited supply or money? Sure, if he's a consultant (considering S2E02) then yeah, but that's a far better arc to exploit than simply having him pathetically trying to find ways to manipulate people (hasn't Rick taught him that after S2E12?).