Community

Remedial Chaos Theory

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 13, 2011 on Yahoo

• This was seriously one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen, not just for Community, but period.

My all-time favorite show is Seinfeld and I've laughed more and harder with that show than any... until now. There's a scene when Troy leaves to get the pizza that made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe and I kept laughing through the commercial break and when the show came back I had to pause it because I couldn't see. I'd rather not spoil it for anyone but it's safe to say any fan of Community won't be able to contain themselves.

I've also been looking for an episode for this show that I can have friends watch that would rope them in. I tried 'Modern Warfare' but that didn't work too well and neither did some of the other fantastic 'special' episodes. Reason being, you need to understand the characters to get that wacky humor. This one will work perfectly since the 6 different timelines give you a fantastic idea of who these characters are and it's hilarious as well. It's undoubtedly my 'Soup Nazi' episode that I'll be able to count on.

It's also very much needed because I've felt, to this point, this season hasn't been as good as the previous 30+ episodes have been. It's been a little too 'out there' in a disturbing way rather than a funny way. Hopefully they take this momentum and roll with it.