Community

Remedial Chaos Theory

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 13, 2011 on Yahoo

• "Do I need to refill the toilet olives?"

I want a vending machine skin for my fridge! In this episode, we're introduced to Troy and Abed's new apartment. The housewarming party is explored in different timelines as each member of the study group takes their turn getting the pizza.

I loved this episode. My friends and I actually refer to Abed's theory of alternative timelines when we can't decide between multiple things to do. We once found ourselves in the dark timeline when the restaurant ruined our dinner and we've been trying to find our way back to the primary timeline ever since. I need to make myself a felt goatee, but I don't know where to buy felt.

As much as I enjoyed this episode, I did get annoyed by the continuity issue of Shirley constantly touching the presumably hot pan she'd just pulled from the oven. Why didn't she have matching religious themed oven mitts to protect her poor fingers?
MNT