Community

NBC (ended 2014)

I_LOVE_NCIS

Community Fan Reviews (116)

• What have you done to my favorite show?

I LOVED Community- Seasons 1-3!

This whole season seems off.... I dont understand whats happened to my favorite show.

The plot ideas SEEM interesting but the actual dialogue and side stories are just - awful.

Filled with non sequiturs- It feels like the writers were doing busy work to complete them-You know,

Write "I author Bad Television" 500 times - to cash your paycheck... sort of thing....

Or- This episode must contain 5000 words... anything will do.

And what the HECK is going on with Pierce?? He was the highlight of the show!!

He was the only STAR Community had going in, sure there were some recognizable faces coming in,... , but Chevy Chase was the only star, and now he never appears. The perfunctory

10 second explanation of his absence each show, while necessary for your above average audience still feels like a slap in the face to your loyal fans- if they are like me.

And frankly all the snide inside-jokes about Pierce are is a reason they are called inside jokes. They are only funny to the Cast and crew- the audience wasn't there- so continually making Pierce the punching bag is confusing to the viewers. I read that there was friction between him and a writer, I also read that the entire cast and crew behaved abysmally towards him at the wrap party-

He said, she said, who cares?

GIVE US BACK OUR SHOW, Please.

MNT