Social Psychology

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 08, 2009 on Yahoo

• Britta is hanging around with a guy who's sort of a free spirit. It gets awkward when it becomes obvious that she is having a physical relationship with him. Shirley pulls Jeff into gossiping about everything and in the end it ends up backfiring.

Sort of a weird episode. There's the Jeff, Shirley, and Britta story. The Annie, Abed, and Troy story. Then there is the Pierce story as he seems to be a story unto himself.

Annie's experiment was a hoot. Senor Chang freaking out in the first minute was actually fairly funny. Abed though pulls a fast one on all of them. I love how he admitted he was furious, but in the end they were friends so he just put up with it. Boy he really screwed up Duncan's Theory didn't he!

Chase doing his thing with the weird gadgets is just Chevy being Chevy. Sometimes I think they must be just finding a bit and telling him to go hog wild.

The main plot was sort of cruel and weird at the same time. Britta really came off looking really bad this episode. Somehow I don't think that was the idea, but she put everyone else into the position they were in. Trying to be friends with Jeff when she knows that's not what he wants. I think she wants have her cake and eat it too.

In some ways the funniest parts of this show are the random little bits like Abed and Troy sitting on the couch at the end doing the lip syncing. Now that was funny when they could hear everything on the other side of the glass, but no reacted until Jeff told them he could hear them and everyone looked. Funny stuff.

An OK episode on the whole. Needs to get better though. Thanks for reading...