Community

Season 1 Episode 4

Social Psychology

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 08, 2009 on Yahoo

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

• Trivia

• Abed waited 26 hours 13 minutes and 31 seconds for the "psych experiment" before he is finally let home by Annie.

• Quotes

• Annie: I'm not looking down on this school at all, but I'm only here because of a brief addiction to pills that I was told will help me focus, but they actually made me lose my scholarship and virginity.

• (Annie asks the guys to join a pysch experiment)
      Troy: Do they do stuff to your butt?
      Annie: No.
      Troy: Do you get paid more if they do stuff to your butt?
      Annie: No.
      Troy: It's fine. I'll do it. I'm in.

• Shirley: I don't see why you and Britta aren't together. Two cute white people going to school together just seems right.
      Jeff: Shirley, we're not pandas in a zoo.

• Jeff: (about Britta) I'm going to show her that I'm not the jerk she thinks I am and befriend the hell out of that green-tea-drinking drum circler.
      Shirley: Ok, but tell me you noticed how small his nipples are.
      Jeff: Not engaging.
      Shirley: (giggles) Nah, it's not gossip when it's fact. My kid's got hamsters with bigger nips.

• Professor Duncan: I never should have let you into this lab, Miss Annie Fanny, panties in a bunch.

• Britta: The problem right now is that [Vaughn]'s calling me 'baby'. He's trying to hold my hands. It's-- it's getting a little relationship-y and... he gave me something.
      Jeff: Herpes?

• Pierce: I heard you with my own ear... noculars.

• Jeff: Look, we can still hang out. It's just... we won't bag on people.
      Shirley: Come on, Jeff, what are we going to talk about? My-- my kids? Your doc-- doctor career?
      Jeff: I was a lawyer.
      Shirley: See, I'm already bored.

• Notes

• Allusions

• Professor Duncan: Fine, go kill John Lennon again, you loser!

Professor Duncan was talking to one of the kids who were doing the research with him as he decided to leave. He was referring to John Lennon's murderer Mark David Chapman, because the guy looked just like him.

• Abed: I figured we are more like Chandler and Phoebe. They never really had stories together.

Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay are principal characters in the popular TV sitcom, Friends, which aired for 10 seasons from 1995 to 2004.

• Troy: I'm Doctor Doogie Seacrest.

As he makes fun of Jeff, Troy combines the names of teenage doctor Doogie Howser from the early '90s medical dramedy Doogie Howser, M.D. and American Idol host Ryan Seacrest.

Friday
No results found.
Saturday
No results found.
Sunday
No results found.
More
Less