Community

Season 1 Episode 11

The Politics of Human Sexuality

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 03, 2009 on NBC

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

• Trivia

• Quotes

• Britta: I don't see what the big deal is. Annie just needed to look at the model of the pe--
      Dean Pelton: Oh oh okay! The "P" word has entered into play. That's exactly why I wanted Gale our school counselor here and Monique who's keeping record to ensure we discuss these sensitive topics in a legally appropriate manner.

• Officer: Dean, we have a 597 currently going on in your office.
      Dean Pelton: 597?! There's a dog fighting ring in my office?!

• Dean Pelton: I had no idea alcohol would make people horny! It makes me sleepy.

• Dean Pelton: Sabrina is my new secretary.
      Sabrina: 'Secretary' is a little degrading to women. I help the dean do office-y things.
      Britta: Oh, gender saved.

• Abed: Troy and I played basketball. It was fun.
      Troy: Don't gloat! It's impossible to guard you. Your eyes are too gentle and mysterious.

• Shirley: Annie... being a virgin in this day and age is something to be proud of. You're like a unicorn.

• Security Guard #1: What in the reverse Porky's is going on here?

• Jeff: You know a lot about wine?
      Doreen: Well, I did have a client who owned a vineyard in Napa. He was into S&M and Merlot, so we called it S&M&M.

• School Counselor: I just want to focus on the girl who won't say penis. (Everyone stares at Annie.) This is a judgment-free zone, so express yourself.
      Annie: You know what... I don't want to express myself. I don't want to sit in a room full of people and say... the 'P' word. I like being repressed. I am totally comfortable being uncomfortable with my sexuality. And maybe, just maybe, if everyone were a little bit more like me, we wouldn't have to have an STD fair.

• Annie: A giant thumb in a turtleneck. Whoop-dee-do!

• Pierce: A man reaches a point in his life where he stops looking for a place to hang his underwear and starts looking for a place to hang his hat.

• Notes

• Allusions

• Shirley: So you, uh, you never seen a penis when you were growing up? Like, you know, on the Internet, in a picture, or Harvey Keitel's?

Harvey Keitel is a veteran movie and TV actor who has done full frontal nudity in films like Bad Lieutenant and The Piano.

• Dean Pelton: A laser! Well this isn't gonna be your mother's sexually transmitted disease awareness fair.
      This is and allusion to the tag line accompanying the release of the 2009 movie Star Trek: "This is not your father's Star Trek."

More
Less