Community

The Science of Illusion

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 25, 2010 on NBC

7.1
  • Best episode so far!

I think this was the best Community episode so far and I'm very happy that I didn't give up on this show because of the average and sometimes not-funny episodes at the beginning! I'm also glad that they got a season two order!

How the guys made fun of Pierce and his cult (scientology? anyone?) was great. The outfit and his powers, awesome. :D

Abed's "Annie & Shirley – The Campus Cops" was hilarious!! His cable should be out more often so we can see more tv shows on Community. Two of my highlight scenes from this storyline: Annie running with the pepper spray and Annie smashing Jeff's head against the table – not just once!! :D http://rcmed.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/nbc-comedies-march-25th/
  • Funny

Funny I loved it. Why I have to write 100 words? I don't understand it.. WHY? this show is the funniest show in TV right now. I love it. great great great great great great great v great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v
  • Another good episode, but the humor was a bit inconsistent.

Community is one of my favorite new shows and I am used to seeing it being funny throughout the episode, this one I felt was lacking though. Britta's idea from the beginning was a disaster, and they were pretty rough on her for being a buzzkill, none of that was funny. The funniest part actually came from Abed, when he was following around Shirley and Annie as the campus police, the hardest I laughed the entire episode was when he acted like the tough police chief from all the buddy cop movies. The ending was pretty stupid with all the crying and everyone making an enemy out of Jeff, which I didn't feel was deserved on his part. To top it off another funny, random pre credits skit from Troy and Abed. A good episode, but not one of the best from the season.
MNT