Community

Virtual Systems Analysis

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2012 on NBC

• Fantastic episode.

This episode made me laugh the most. It had a lot of really great moments, plus we had a longer look at Abed's humanity when he was forced to use empathy. Hilarity ensued. And Pierce (almost) didn't sit on his balls. Enough said.
  • Very touching and well written..

I love community, mostly because they inter an amalgam of intelligent comedy with emotional story lines. This episode was not as hilarious as most of their other ones, but it was extremely touching, as well as very well produced with all the effects. It was a little Abed and Annie heavy, but they are my favorite characters, so it was a joy! The rant of Troy after the truth serum was very funny, but despite the lack of hilarity, it was an episode filled with wonder, and although I wasn't laughing all the way through, I had a smile on my face for the whole 20 minutes. Great episode.
  • awesome

such an underrated show, i just don't understand the viewer. i never saw anything better than this, and i'm a tv junkie
  • Bent Over Backwards to Cater to Him

It was nice, interesting and poignant but then again I agree Abed is becoming annoying and manipulative, or maybe he was all that all along but now it's more noticeable. I'm sad to see Chang really demoted to extra and I'm glad to see how Abed can be wrong in his appreciations and how Annie's really maturing. Don't get me wrong, I think Abed's an extraordinary character and, if anything, I like him more as someone with flaws than as the know-it-all from season one.
MNT