Conan

Weekdays 11:00 PM on TBS Premiered Nov 08, 2010 In Season

kermit_blue

Conan Fan Reviews (6)

• This is one of my favorite talk shows to ever air on TBS

Other than "Lopez Tonight", this is also my favorite talk show to watch. "Lopez Tonight" and "Conan" are my talk shows to ever watch and they make a good team on TBS. Conan O' Brien is so hilarious and he makes a clever and goofy kind of comedy which is hilarious. Andy Richter who I've always like before "Conan" is the partner in "Conan" and he is hilarious in this show as well. I always enjoy Conan O' Brien's stand up comedy in the first 12 or less minutes. I never miss an episode of "Conan". I watch this talk show every single night along with "Lopez Tonight". Just remember everyone, I never miss an episode of "Conan" and "Lopez Tonight". I also love the guest stars that Conan O' Brien has on his show such as Tom Hanks, Seth Rogen, Eva Mendes, Jack Black, Will Ferrell, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Garner, and even George Lopez (the talk show host of "Lopez Tonight"). I love the fan corrections bit that Conan O' Brien has pretty much every week and it's so dang funny. It's also entertaining when Conan O' Brien has stuntman and animal keepers to come to his show. Overall, this talk show and "Lopez Tonight" are the best talk shows I've ever seen and I watch them every single night. 10/10
TBS