Wow! You _Do_ Care About These Episode Titles.

Aired Weekdays 11:00 PM Jun 09, 2011 on TBS

• "Lopez Tonight" talk show host George Lopez is appearing on "Conan"

I don't think it's necessary to review talk shows since I watch both "Conan" and "Lopez Tonight" every single night but since George Lopez is appearing on "Conan" and Conan O' Brien is appearing on "Lopez Tonight"... I figured I reviewed it because of that. Conan's stand up comedy in the first 10-12 minutes of the show was absolutely hilarious. Ricky Gervais coming on webcam was very cool to watch and it was also very funny. "Lopez Tonight" talk show host George Lopez appears on "Conan" and it was the best night ever. Conan O' Brien and George Lopez' conversation was absolutely hilarious. It was hilarious when George Lopez and Conan were talking the Weiner and Schwarzenegger jokes. It was hilarious when NFL basketball blamed George Lopez for the spilled drink on the basketball court. Also, George Lopez telling us when he met Erik Estrada at the age of 17 and Erik Estrada didn't shake his hand was very interesting. George Lopez making the jokes about Erik Estrada was so mean that it was hilarious. That is why I love George Lopez because he comes up with the coldest jokes that it's hilarious. I can't wait to see Conan O' Brien appear on "Lopez Tonight". As for the other guest, I have never heard of Gary "Baba Booey" Dell' Abate but it was pretty interesting. The band Jessie and the Toy Boys (which I've also never heard of) had an okay performance but I've seen better performances. Overall, I'm only reviewing this because of George Lopez on "Conan" and Conan O' Brien being on "Lopez Tonight" event but this was overall perfect mainly because of George Lopez's appearance and Conan's stand up in the beginning of the show. 10/10