9/11 Episode

pamhalpert

[1]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 14
    Cheesy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futurewavecs

[2]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 4

It sure beats all the "Reality" TV programming that is clogging the television these days.

Jesse Ventura also planned on doing this as an unbiased series and getting both sides but, he has gotten little comment from one side so, the show comes off a bit one sided. I personally am one of those that sides with the side of the people who are talking to Jesse so far.

I don't believe any "Theory" until I do a little research myself. I hope this show offers new information to some people that may not be following it.

So, as to Cheesy... I'd need a bit more of a description to have any clue what you are talking about.

Is it the best it could be? No. Is it presenting information to the masses that has not been anywhere but, on the internet and on documentaries being passed around by people rapidly making copies? Yes. So, I am very glad the information is getting out there.

pamhalpert

[3]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 14
    I was so irritated when he walked up to the locked door at Hangar 17 and said "This is what they don't want us to see, they locked us out". What a cheeseball. Like they are going to keep Hangar doors unlocked for anyone to go through at JFK Airport.

futurewavecs

[4]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 4
    I can agree with you there. It could have been anything. That was a bit cheesy. The topic was not though. Overall, I am glad someone is saying something about this on TV other than just on documentaries on PBS.

Black-Isz

[5]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 2
    What about when the announcer said, "Jesse goes into stealth mode." According to him, I must "go into stealth mode" every time I go outside, since it is freezing right now and my favorite color of clothing is black!

Cantankerous

[6]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 6
    He was talking about the bent steel columns from the world trade center you could see through the window.

BradWildebeast

[7]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 6
    Pamhalbert, shut up. If you're going to call this episode "Cheesy" at least name a reason why.