A Constantine Community
NBC (ended 2015)

To go with its new 2014-2015 schedule, NBC has released trailers for its new fall series, including Constantine, based on the Hellblazer comics, and Marry Me, starring Casey Wilson and Ken Marino. Let's have a look at them, shall we?

Based on the popular comic book series HellblazerConstantine stars Matt Ryan as the titular demon hunter and master of the occult. He struggles with his faith as he is haunted by the sins of his past, but he is suddenly thrust into the role of defending humanity from the gathering forces of darkness. Batman Begins' David Goyer will executive-produce the drama with writer Daniel Cerone (Dexter). Harold Perrineau, Lucy Griffiths, and Charles Halford also star. Airing Fridays at 10pm.

The Mysteries of Laura

Based on a Spanish series, The Mysteries of Laura stars Messing as a quirky female homicide detective who juggles high-stakes crime with her ex-husband (Josh Lucas) and a devilish set of twin boys. The Tomorrow People's (R.I.P.) Jeff Rake will write and executive-produce with Arrow's Greg Berlanti and Aaron Kaplan. Laz Alonso and True Blood's Janina Gavankar will also star in the project. Airing Wednesdays at 8pm.

State of Affairs

State of Affairs stars Grey's Anatomy alum Heigl as a CIA attaché (yes, you read that correctly, Heigl is playing a character who's affiliated with the CIA) who counsels the president (Alfre Woodard) on international security. She balances her intense political responsibilities with a complicated personal life. Heigl will executive-produce with writers Joe Carnahan (The Blacklist) and Alexi Hawley (Castle). Adam Kaufman, Sheila Vand, Leslie Odom Jr., Tommy Savas, Farshad Farahat, and Cliff Chamberlain round out the cast. Airing Mondays at 10pm beginning November 17.

A to Z

A to Z is a whimsical romantic comedy set at an online dating company. The series stars How I Met Your Mother's Milioti and Mad Men's Ben Feldman (you go, Ginsberg!) as the show details the "A to Z's" of a relationship, from the first meet-cute to the break-up. Parks and Recreation's Rashida Jones (who's gonna be a busy lady now that her new TBS cop spoof is a go) will executive-produce with Will McCormack and Ben Queen, who will also write. Henry Zebrowski, Christina Kirk, and Leonora Crichlow will also star.Airing Thursdays at 9:30pm.

Bad Judge

Bad Judge stars Kate Walsh as a sexually unapologetic woman who also happens to be a judge in the criminal court system. The Incredible Burt Wonderstone's Chad Kultgen will write and executive-produce with Walsh, Will Ferrell, Anne Heche, Adam McKay, and Jill Messick. John Ducey, Mather Zickel, Theodore Barnes, and Tone Bell will also star. Airing Thursdays at 9pm.

Marry Me

Marry Me tells the story of longtime couple Annie (Happy Endings' Wilson) and Jake (Marino), who get engaged only to quickly realize it's harder than it looks. Happy Endings creator David Caspe will write and executive-produce with Jamie Tarses and The Goldbergs' Seth Gordon, who also helmed the pilot. The comedy, which earned a spot on Tim's recent list of promising pilots, also stars Sarah Wright, Tymberlee hill, John Gemberling, Tim Meadows, and Dan Bucatinsky. Airing Tuesdays at 9pm.

Okay, let's hear your first impressions! Anything here look good to you?

Upfronts 2014 HQ:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Video Previews, and More

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 2/13/2015

Season 1 : Episode 13

Follow this Show