Continuum

A Test of Time

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 24, 2012 on Syfy

• Spectacular!

This was definitely the best episode since the pilot episode. There were just so many elements to this story and all of them were executed perfectly. Can't believe we started meeting everyone's ancestors and so forth. It was quite strange to be honest. But I loved how they were used!

Was expecting Kellog to just disappear there. I wonder why he didn't? That will definitely be something worth watching in the near future!

Can't wait for the next episode! Keep it up, Continuum!
  • Kill Lilly.

There's a decent premise at the core of this episode, however it's mostly a mixed bag due to flashforwards that don't really connect to the main storyline all too convincingly, and some sub-par acting from our guest-stars. I'm also still on the fence about our main characters, too. Matthew is the only character on the show allowed any time to truly breathe, and although his alliance is still very much in shade of grey territory, he's complicated and likeable enough to struggle past the writing. Nevertheless, this is a show that's easily digestible, and while I still feel the bad guys are the more interesting lot of our cast, Alec is finally coming into his own and Carlos is starting to feel less like hunky furniture.