Continuum

Family Time

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 29, 2012 on Showcase

• Spectacular!

This was a phenomenal episode and one of the best so far. The storyline developed brilliantly and it was just so intense and full of drama.

I was on the edge of my seat right throughout and couuldn't wait to see what would happen next.

And with the season finale as the next episode, I'm sure it will be just as good! Really looking forward to it, and I'd highly recommend this one!
  • It would have been an excellent episode if it wasn't for awful Kiera and Kellogg...

The rest of the episode would be a strong 8.5/10.

Whoever wrote the Kiera going to Kellogg to have sex scene deserves to be fired. If Episode10 opens with Kiera having had sex with Kellogg, Kiera having sex with Kellog or any references of Kiera having had sex with Kellogg then the show will have jumped the shark and it won't deserve a second season anymore.

It would be one of the best examples of how to waste your main character in an excellent tv show in a couple minutes negating the whole plot and previous character development with just a crap nonsense soap fake "shock factor" scene. Kiera wanting to have sex with Kellogg negates everything seen before, it's awful bad writing. It's just plain bad. It doesn't make any sense. It's just plain lame.

If that is what the series creator really did then this show would turn from excellent to plain bad.

• I was in love with this show until this episode

4.5
    The farm scene and the end was the worst. Even with only 10 episodes in a season you can still have a bad episodes.
SYFY