Continuum Forums

Friday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

confused

poulters

[1]Jun 18, 2012
    • level: 18

In every commerical they show people holding a ball with a section that comes out, but we have seen nothing about this so far. And I find it really strange that the police force in 2012 havent checked out Rachel Nicholsid, and no one questions how she seems to get all her information to solve cases. And all these people that came from the future are they not now changing the time line.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eanne80

[2]Jun 22, 2012
    • level: 7

It's the time travel device. It was in the first couple of episodes and she got the missing piece from when it exploded at the end of ep 2 at the end of ep 3. It's been a pretty major part of the story so far, just not the most recent ep. Have you been watching?

JolarEQ

[3]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 3

poulters wrote:

In every commerical they show people holding a ball with a section that comes out, but we have seen nothing about this so far. And I find it really strange that the police force in 2012 havent checked out Rachel Nicholsid, and no one questions how she seems to get all her information to solve cases. And all these people that came from the future are they not now changing the time line.

Oh boy, where to start. I know that you have already received a comment about the "ball" and how it was shown in the first 3 episodes. So, I won't rehash that. And her ID WAS checked, Alec had put in fake documents. Do you not remember that part?

I'll give you the part about nobody questioning her, but Carlos does ask at times. They haven't gotten too into it, I'm sure they will at some point.

We don't know about the future yet, if they're changing it at all. That hasn't been shown yet.

poulters

[4]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 18

Thank you for helping me I have decided to get the first couple episodes and rewatch them, Apparently my pvr is cutting off the last few moments of the show, as I did not see anything with the ball at the end of ep 2.

Also, find the commericals are going over some important parts.

So I will start again. Thank you guys.

Merkavar

[5]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 2

Hijacked

Im confused by episode 4

with that calipso laser thing its supposedly back fire. but wouldnt that have required the scientist to be laying on his back as the alser backfired?

Tayke

[6]Jul 22, 2012
    • level: 8
    Maybe he was lying down on his back under it to calibrate it.

Merkavar

[7]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 2
    Tayke wrote:
    Maybe he was lying down on his back under it to calibrate it.

i guess i think they just put him there so they could have the scene with the hole going through each floor of the building