Continuum Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ShowcaseIn Season

Thoughts on 2nd season-SPOILERS INCLUDED

mcepin3

[1]Jul 22, 2013
    • level: 16

So my thoughts on 2nd season are mixed at the moment. I thought 1st season was way better and 2nd season just went around and around in circles. There were/are some great things,but overall I would say 2nd season was good and at moments great,while 1st season hooked me into this show.

2nd season didn't really move foward,they just ran around old stuff we already knew. It's 2013 now and I hope in season 3,future stuff starts happening. They came from 2077,so time jump ain't that big and to build stuff it takes years to build them,to completely change from 2013 to 2077 also takes time,so I wonder how long they will dance around Alec's future and other's futures as well. Julian is Thesius...ok,we got that...cops wanna get them...GOT IT!!!...please move on already...

I thought when Alec and Kellog teamed up,there would be significant improvment,not that he just gets his lab. Don't get me wrong,I get it can't happen overnight and in one episode,but they could do half of this stuff(whole season 2) in first half of 2nd season and in 2nd half start really moving the plot.

While Liber8 wanna change future,they are actually making it so,that it will happen again,yet Kiera says she wants to come back to same future,while she is changing it. Again I know,that is not 100% true and we "don't know" how will all turn out,but dancing around same plots is becoming boring really fast.

Apart from Carlos learing about Kiera,new characters,Arc,we just had a do-over of first season with some new plots. We have 65 years,well now 64 years gap in this,so I still wonder,when does "future begin". Kiera is around 30? So she was born around 2045,but to build future and city and all,surely it had to took around 50 years. Yes,it still gives them time with my math,but I got bored with some episodes,because nothing really happened. Do some time jump,like season 3 is happening 2-3 years later or something.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Jul 22, 2013
    • level: 16

Oh,sorry season ain't over yet...have no idea how many episodes 2nd season has. Is it 13?

Sugar2U

[3]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 9

my only new interest is who the heck is Etcher? When is he from? What is his goals? To change the future or make sure it all goes as planned. AND finally is Emily from the future too or just someone Etcher got to work for him? I really could care less about Liber8 and I find we have more questions then answers this season. AND I really want Kiarlos couple.. He is sMooken and she sleeps with Kellog?? umm HELLLOOOO....