Conviction

Indiscretion

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 12, 2006 on NBC

• Conviction!

DA Jim Steele is handling a case of rape, but finds out that the victim may have invited her attackers to watch her and her boyfriend before hand. Nick Potter takes a case for Rossi, for which a young man was arrested for selling drugs to an undercover police officer. Potter wants to plead down because of the defendant's change of life, while Rossi wants him to stick to her plan. Peluso handles a case in which a husband and father faked his own death so that his family could collect insurance money. Bureau Chief Alexandra Cabot had her engagement party, to which all the ADAs attend. After the party Finn and Peluso to their first "date."

This was a good case. I was upset that none of Alex Cabot's friends from Special Victims Unit were at her engagement party. They were close during her years on Law and Order SVU, and I was surprised that she wouldn't have invited them to share in her engagement.
  • Exciting Ending

Can anyone please give me a list of all the songs they know of that have been played on Conviction or if anyone can give me a site that will tell me all the songs played on Conviction so far.

I love this show and have watched it everyweek. I like how it goes into each characters life and doesn't just focus the show at the office. I hope enough people watched it so NBC will air it again next season. If you also have any information on if it will be on next season I would like to know.