C.O.P.S. Forums

(ended 1989)

C.O.P.S. Movie???

AcidMetal316

[1]May 7, 2006
    • level: 6

Ok, I know this seems a little far fetched considering the limited fan-base, but hey, a guy can still dream.  I've had an idea for a couple of years now, that with the new technologies and everything, that C.O.P.S. would be kinda cool as a live-action movie.  Beyond the initial idea, I don't have much, except for casting ideas, but I'm hoping to get involved in taking script-writing classes in college, and especially now that C.O.P.S. is (THANK GOD) out on DVD, which btw I NEVER thought would happen lol, and I have all of the 15-issue comic collection, I'm hoping I might be able to pull a script together.  Again, I know it's far-fetched, but what the hell, I love C.O.P.S., it was my favorite show as a kid and, to me at least, was ALWAYS highly underrated.  I'll have to find it, but I had a list of potential actor/actresses that I thought would be good, that I wrote one night, and when I find it, I'll put the full list up.  But I do remember a couple off the top of my head.  For "Bulletproof," I was thinking Michael Dorn (Worf on Star Trek: TNG, if you've seen him without make-up, you'll see why I like him) or Christopher Judge (Teal'c on Stargate SG-1).  Both of them have a commanding presence and the voice and demeanor (which I think are VERY important considering it WAS a cartoon) that would be perfect for Bulletproof!  The other one I remember, was for "Mace," Michael Chiklis would be great!

So, feel free to comment, good or bad, I don't care.  These are just the thoughts of a rabid C.O.P.S. fan lol.  Any thoughts...?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shlomi_cc

[2]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    we wish...

ellewoodspower

[3]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 16
    It would be great!