C.O.P.S.

(ended 1989)

C.O.P.S. Fan Reviews (9)

• There is no better task force than this!

The show itself reveals a lot about the characters personalities, not only the heroes but also the villains.

The kind of animation that is used in the series is good, and reflects a perspective of society that not all of us see at first sight. Although its action takes place in a near-future, we can see that law and order are always the main dish in the series.

All of the characters have a thing to say when it comes to protect the city, and the villains also have a thing to say when it comes to commiting crimes. C.O.P.S. vs. C.R.O.O.K.S. that's all we have to say, when it comes to fighting crime.

The cast that was chosen to voice each and every character was very well chosen, it gives the characters an unique personality. A great show indeed...
  • COPS is the show to watch when you want a good laugh

COPS is way ahead of its time. This show was potentially one of the first reality shows on TV. I enjoy the show. There are many comical moments within this show, and I appreciate looking at the dark side of the world, that most of us don't get to see. People in general make me laugh and amuse me. Watching this show, answers that question "Where does Springer find all of these people for to go on his show?" They were all on COPS at one time or another. Great show to watch when nothing else is on. Keep on making COPS!
  • Fighting crime in a future time.

C.O.P.S. was probably one of the best action cartoons of the 80s. It had great characters such as Bulletproof Vest and Big Boss. I loved the fighting crime in a future time phrase. It had a great theme song and had some great animation. They don't make'em like this anymore.
  • I have been watching Home And Away since it started here in Norway in 1991, and it just gets better and better watching it every season.

I have been watching Home And Away since it started here in Norway in 1991, and it just gets better and better watching it every season. It has really become my favorite TV show/soap and I now I hope to get my level up soon so I can watch it on here because I am working in the afternoon so I sometimes dont make it to be home in time so I can watch it.
  • Freeze! We're C.O.P.S. and you're under arrest!

I saw some bits and pieces of C.O.P.S. back in the mid-90s when ITV showed it. I never saw a full episode back then but I liked what I did see. I recently got the Region 1 DVD box set from Shout Factory and I have now got to say that C.O.P.S. surely ranks up there with G.I. Joew, MASK and the rest as one of the besty cartoons of the 80s. I like how Bulletproof, the leader of the C.O.P.S., is a black man and he's a very cool character. Like most 80s cartoons though, the bad guys are a lot more intersting than the good guys. Big Boss is a pretty cool villain and so is the jewel thief Nightshade. I look forward to the release of the next DVD box set so I can see the episode where she and the C.O.P. Mace have a romance. Anyway, I strongly recommend C.O.P.S. to 80s csrtoon fans everywhere.
  • another classic from the 80s

this is another of the great 80s cartoons that everyone should see. i bought the one dvd with 3 eps that was released of this show they really need to come out with some full season dvds or someone need to start showing it again. i highly recommed this show to anyone who has not seen it.
  • Entertaining 80s cartoon with a cool theme song.

This toon never seemed to get all that much attention and was overshadowed by Ninja Turtles at the time. It was a really fun show, and did not suffer from having way too many characters in it, unlike most other 80s cartoons. I always loved the music in this cartoon.
  • Bad boys beware!...of COPS.

6.6
    Cops is a reality show that follows a particular police unit throughout a night and shows the audience what kind of calls they get. This show is fun to watch becuase the calls are always very strange and unpredictable. I think kids should watch this show with their parents becuase they will beable to see what happens when you drink and drive, beat a family member, steal, do drugs, vandalize, or do any other thing that is against the law. The show lets you see the problems, the chases, the arrests, and informs you of the individuals sentence. Cops is a very entertaining and informative show about what happens when you break the law.
  • After seeing C.O.P.S. on Saturday mornings I wouldn't miss it. I always had a handful of cartoons to get up and watch and C.O.P.S. is one of my personal favorites because of the quirky way the badguys are always getting it from Bulletproof.

I heard about a dvd being released for C.O.P.S. had to pick it up as well from amazon.com I was dissapointed it only had 3 episodes. Perhaps one day they will release a collectors set of C.O.P.S. episodes if they do I hope they will consider to have season boxs