Cops Forums

Saturday 8:00 PM on Spike TVIn Season

Do You Have Questions About The Show?

sounddude

[1]Dec 30, 2005
    • level: 68
    If anyone happens to make it into this forum and has questions about the tv show COPS, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them for you. I'm not an expert on all of the episodes, but I can tell you about behind the scenes because I was there over a period of 9 years!

Peace,

the sounddude
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lokar

[2]Jul 4, 2006
    • level: 26

1. Other than the obvious, cussing and nudity, is there anything they're not allowed to show?

2. Is the cameraman some kind of track runner to keep up with them like that? When they have to chase someone, it can get pretty hectic. Just wondered if the cops consider them a liability or not a problem in a situation like that.

3. Do cities or departments ask the show producers if they can be on an episode, or is it the other way around? Any city ever been turned down, and if so, why?

Thank you.

Edited on 07/04/2006 11:23am

bechahn36

[3]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 1

I am looking for a paticular season and episode of COPS and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. It was aired on 12-23-1995, Season 8 Episode 14, production # CP-823. Could you please help me locate this episode or at least let me know if I could even by this episode.

Thank you.