Corner Gas Forums

CTV (ended 2009)

Finale

crystalopal

[1]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 10

How do you think then finale will be like? I know it's about Brent "following his dreams", but what do you think it will turn out like? Life changing for the characters, or just an average ending?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stig14

[2]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 56
    crystalopal wrote:

How do you think then finale will be like? I know it's about Brent "following his dreams", but what do you think it will turn out like? Life changing for the characters, or just an average ending?

Since they've already done the 'life completely changing for everyone' story (in Gopher It, season 4 finale), I think they'll just do an 'average, everyday' story here.

I think it would be nice to see all the unsung denizens back for the final episode: Fitzy's Grandma (Helen, apparently ), Mertyl Runciman, Jane Kendal, Josh the Cook, Phil the bartender, Wes Humboldt, Alice the librarian, Mrs. Carlyle, Kyle & Pam (and Kyle's parents) -- and I'd really like to know what happened to Paul the bartender (who disappeared in season 4).

princessleia77

[3]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 26

In addition to the finale on Monday night, CTV is really pulling out the stops marking the end of this show.

On Sunday from 1-2pm, CTV is airing Beyond Corner Gas: Tales from Dog River.

On Monday at noon and 7pm, the cast is appearing on etalk, and at 7:30, there is a behind the scenes special of the filming of the finale.

I listed all the times in Pacific, and they might be different for other time zones.

Stig14

[4]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 56
    princessleia77 wrote:

In addition to the finale on Monday night, CTV is really pulling out the stops marking the end of this show.

On Sunday from 1-2pm, CTV is airing Beyond Corner Gas: Tales from Dog River.

On Monday at noon and 7pm, the cast is appearing on etalk, and at 7:30, there is a behind the scenes special of the filming of the finale.

I listed all the times in Pacific, and they might be different for other time zones.

The times are the same, other than the e-Talk episode airs Monday 7 p.m. (eastern & pacific), then is repeated at 1 a.m. (technically Tuesday early morning) and again Tuesday afternoon at 1 p.m.

I've got seats to be part of the studio audience for the e-Talk taping Monday afternoon - the Corner Gas cast will be there, and they'll be talking about their memories from the show. Should be good!

princessleia77

[5]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 26
    I forgot to mention that the cast will also be appearing live on Canada AM on Monday morning at 8.