Coronation Street Forums

Tuesday 7:30 PM on ITVIn Season

Marcus Dent

mikilondon

[1]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 1
    Can somebody tell me if Marcus is gone for good? shame if he is, liked the character!!!! such a shame ((
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rickyn2

[2]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 22
    No he hasn't he's back!

gavinkennedy

[3]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 1

Hi

Sorry I'm coming in on a tangent but the site won't allow me to start a new topic ( maybe it's because I'm a kiwi ).

In case you didn't know, TV One is changing the screening time of Coro in New Zealand.
    It's crazy what they are doing; the show is still hugely popular - eg. ' figures compiled by Freeview and published on throng.co.nz said Tuesday's episode of Coronation Street was the third most watched programme on TV One, with 511,310 viewers, behind only One News and Close Up.'
    What is so worrying is that the decision seems to have been driven by 0ne person, Jeff Latch.

The new timeslot is a children's time so it's likely some key scenes will be censored. This just isn't on !
    I've signed up to the on-line petition and now I've posted this Save Coro song on You Tube. Hopefully, Mr Latch will get to hear it and also, see that it has had a lot of views
    .Any publicity about saving Coro would be much appreciated. As mentioned there is an online New Zealand petition people can respond to
    Here's the You Tube address for the song- please send it along to others - ( we hear that there are a few more people in England than in New Zealand )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjlJaE0v84