Coronation Street Forums

Tuesday 7:30 PM on ITVIn Season

Rosie Webster's kidnapping.

Heather_H

[1]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 35

Rosie escapes John's clutches (or should I say attic) this week, but what do you think will happen next? How will she escape? Will John escape the law again? And will Rosie ever stop trying to be the centre of attention?

Make your predictions below...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Miles65UK

[2]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    I have a feeling that Rosie will feel sorry for John, and won't press charges. I hope so. She did ruin his life in the first place. The poor bloke didn't stand a chance. Not so sure Fiz will still want him tho!

hobnob_brown

[3]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    Miles65UK wrote:
    I have a feeling that Rosie will feel sorry for John, and won't press charges. I hope so. She did ruin his life in the first place. The poor bloke didn't stand a chance. Not so sure Fiz will still want him tho!

I'm not sure Rosie would be that nice - she's so selfish she'll be wanting to get more attention for herself so will probably drag it out as long as she can!

36th_Phantom

[4]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    hobnob_brown wrote:
    Miles65UK wrote:

I'm not sure Rosie would be that nice - she's so selfish she'll be wanting to get more attention for herself so will probably drag it out as long as she can!
    agreed that she wont be nive, even though she did ruin his life

Miles65UK

[5]Nov 4, 2008
    • level: 10

36th_Phantom wrote:
    hobnob_brown wrote:
    Miles65UK wrote:
    agreed that she wont be nive, even though she did ruin his life

It's odd...the Sky "i" was saying Rosie defends John's actions....but it has changed now. I guess you're right, but I was hoping she might have changed!

I thought the way she escaped and the John and Fiz discussed the abduction was pathetic.

TwirlingOne

[6]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 2
    He should of not done it