TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Cory in the House Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Make the Kyle connection

nyfan

[1]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 20

Disney Channel has the make the Kyle promo, of course only using Disney shows and movies as references. Let's do our own unlimited Make The Kyle Connection. I'll start:

Kyle Massey and Mitchel Musso

Kyle Massey guest voiced on American Dragon: Jake Long, in which Dante Basco and Mae Whitman are in the cast

Dante Basco and Mae Whitman are also in the cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender, in which Mitchell Musso was in the original pilot

Mitchell Musso was in Life Is Ruff with Kyle Massey

What do you think of this game? I am glad  I found a way to mention maybe the best show on tv right now, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Edited on 01/05/2007 7:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JusticeLeaguer

[2]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 61
    nyfan wrote:

Disney Channel has the make the Kyle promo, of course only using Disney shows and movies as references. Let's do our own unlimited Make The Kyle Connection. I'll start:

Kyle Massey guest voiced on American Dragon: Jake Long, in which Dante Basco and Mae Whitman are in the cast

Dante Basco and Mae Whitman are also in the cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender, in which Mitchell Musso was in the original pilot

What do you think of this game? I am glad  I found a way to mention maybe the best show on tv right now, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I wish Mitchel would have gotten to be on avatar. Oh well, at least you can see the original plot on the book 1 box set

anyway, I thought it was ok

nyfan

[3]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 20
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

I wish Mitchel would have gotten to be on avatar. Oh well, at least you can see the original plot on the book 1 box set anyway, I thought it was ok

Well his voice changed. So obviously they needed to recast. I have another way to connect Kyle to Mitchell and Avatar.

Kyle Massey's brother Chris Massey guest starred on That's So Raven

Chris is on Zoey 101 alongside Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears was on All That with Jack DeSena

Jack DeSena is on Avatar: The Last Airbender, which Mitchell Musso was in the original pilot

Mitchell Musso was Liff Is Ruff with Kyle Massey

Being connected to Avatar is an honor. Who is more powerful the president or the Avatar? no contest the Avatar.

JusticeLeaguer

[4]Jan 6, 2007
    Agreed. I didn't know that Chris was on TSR

frootloop77

[5]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:

yea he was in an eppy called "5 finger discount"(i think thts the name). cody linley was also in it! they were both kids pressurin Cory to shoplift. his brother played the really dumb one....

JusticeLeaguer

[6]Jan 10, 2007
    frootloop77 wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:

yea he was in an eppy called "5 finger discount"(i think thts the name). cody linley was also in it! they were both kids pressurin Cory to shoplift. his brother played the really dumb one....

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I just now remember that. (Rushes off to see when it's on next...)

PianoMan547

[7]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 29

"Make the Kyle Connection"

Here's mine:  How I connect Kyle Massey to Moises Arias:

Moises Arias starred on The Suite Life with Brenda Song who did Stuck In the Suburbs with Danielle Panabaker who starred in Read It and Weep with her sister Kay Panabaker who appeared on Phil of the Future with Ricky Ullman who guest-starred on That's So Raven, which connects Moises to Kyle.

Of course, I could also say that Moises and Kyle faced off against each other in the DC Games '06, but the above is more fun.

222Kandi

[8]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 25
    Here's one about Kyle and Devon Werkeiser: Devon plays Ned on Ned's Declassified with Cristian Serranos (sp?) who played Courtney's friend on Cow Belles with with Aly Michalka who plays Keely on Phil of the Future with Kay Pananbaker who starred with Kyle in Life is Ruff.

JusticeLeaguer

[9]Jan 16, 2007
    Here's one connecting Kyle to Jake Thomas(and not the obvious way either)

Kyle Massey plays Cory on That's So Raven where Steven Anthony Lawrence has guest stared. Steven plays "Beans" on Even Stevens alongside Christy Carlson Romano. Christy Carlson Romano starred with Hilary Duff in the DCOM "Cadet Kelly". Hilary Duff stared in Lizzie McGuire with Jake Thomas who plays Jason Stickler on "Cory in the House"

lilmiissrandom

[10]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 18
    Theres another way Kyle Massey>Steven Anthony Laurence (co-stars)> AJ Trauth (co-stars)>La Laine (co stars on You wish)>Jake Thomas (co-stars)

JusticeLeaguer

[11]Jan 17, 2007
    lilmiissrandom wrote:
    Theres another way Kyle Massey>Steven Anthony Laurence (co-stars)> AJ Trauth (co-stars)>La Laine (co stars on You wish)>Jake Thomas (co-stars)

That works too.
    Also, where'd you get the "Processing... Attempting to give a damn" banner thing?

sunnstar7

[12]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    Kyle Massey To Himself (this is kinda kool) Kyle Massey stars in That's So Raven with Raven Symone, who guest stared in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody with Ashley Tisdale, who was in High School Musical with Zack Efron, who guest stared on The Replacements (ew) with Grey DeLisle (Riley), who played Vicky on Fairly OddParents with Susan Blakeslee, who plays Principal Derceto in American Dragon: Jake Long, where Kyle Massey played #88. Kool, huh?

JusticeLeaguer

[13]Jan 18, 2007
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    Kyle Massey To Himself (this is kinda kool) Kyle Massey stars in That's So Raven with Raven Symone, who guest stared in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody with Ashley Tisdale, who was in High School Musical with Zack Efron, who guest stared on The Replacements (ew) with Grey DeLisle (Riley), who played Vicky on Fairly OddParents with Susan Blakeslee, who plays Principal Derceto in American Dragon: Jake Long, where Kyle Massey played #88. Kool, huh?

very nice! I think the thing that DC wanted to do was to make all the "connections" DC connections but that one is great

70sguygx

[14]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    I'll attempt to connect him with Drake Bell...

He's on Cory in the house with Jason Dolley,

Jason Dolley was in Read It and Weep with Kay Panabaker,

Who's sister is Daniel Panabaker,

Who was in Stuck in the Suburbs with Brenda Song,

Who's in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody with Ashley Tisdale,

Who guest stared on Hannah Montana,

Where Moises Aires has guest starred,

Who was also in Nacho Libre with Jack Black,

Who was in School of Rock with Miranda Crosgrove,

Who is in Drake and Josh with Drake Bell.

WHOO!!!

sunnstar7

[15]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    [QUOTE="JusticeLeaguer"]
    sunnstar7 wrote:

very nice! I think the thing that DC wanted to do was to make all the "connections" DC connections

LOL thanks! in the beginning I was just gunna end w/ Zac Efron but then I went on IMDB lol... and ya I guess I didn't follow the Disney rules lol but thanx

minerva73

[16]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 24

How does Kyle Massey connect to Adam Lamberg?

Adam Lamberg was in the movie Max Keeble's Big Move with Josh Peck who was in the movie Ice Age: The Meltdown with Queen Latifah. She was in Barbershop 2: Back in Business with Kenan Thompson who starred in the movie Fat Albert with Kyla Pratt. Kyla Pratt was in Dr. Dolittle 2 with Raven Symone on his first show That's So Raven.

The same version except simpler to read:

1. Adam Lamberg was on Max Keeble's Big Move
    2. Josh Peck was in Max Keeble's Big Move and Ice Age: The Meltdown
    3. Queen Latifah was in Ice Age: The Meltdown and Barbershop 2: Back in Business
    4. Kenan Thompson was in Barbershop 2: Back in Business and Fat Albert
    5. Kyla Pratt was in Fat Albert and Dr. Dolittle 2
    6. Raven Symone was in Dr. Dolittle 2 and That's So Raven with Kyle Massey

VGFreak8

[17]Jan 22, 2007
    • level: 53
    Here's Kyle with Kenan Thompson.

Kyle was on That's So Raven which had a guest star, Christopher Massey (Kyle's brother) who is on Zoey 101 which also stars Victoria Justice who guest starred on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody which features Brenda Song who starred in Wendy Wu alongside Justin Chon who stars in the series Just Jordan with Lil JJ who was in the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours which also starred Miranda Cosgrove who is in Drake and Josh with Josh Peck who was in the Amanda Show with Amanda Bynes who was in All That with Kenan Thompson.

JusticeLeaguer

[18]Jan 23, 2007
    VGFreak8 wrote:
    Here's Kyle with Kenan Thompson.

Kyle was on That's So Raven which had a guest star, Christopher Massey (Kyle's brother) who is on Zoey 101 which also stars Victoria Justice who guest starred on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody which features Brenda Song who starred in Wendy Wu alongside Justin Chon who stars in the series Just Jordan with Lil JJ who was in the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours which also starred Miranda Cosgrove who is in Drake and Josh with Josh Peck who was in the Amanda Show with Amanda Bynes who was in All That with Kenan Thompson.

Good one!

lilmiissrandom

[19]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 18
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    lilmiissrandom wrote:

That works too.
    Also, where'd you get the "Processing... Attempting to give a damn" banner thing?

I got it on www.msndollies.com

goldengirl11

[20]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 6
    Kyle to Kay Panabaker (no not the obvious way, Life if Ruff)
    Kyle was on That So Raven with Orlando Brown (Eddie)
    Orlando guest-starred on Phil of the Future with Raviv (Ricky) Ullman.
    Raviv Ullman did Searching for David's Heart with Dainelle Panabaker.
    Dainelle Panabaker did Read It and Weep with her sister, Kay Panabaker.
    Which connects Kay back to Kyle.