Cory in the House Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Not renewed for Season 3?

RaeandAnasRock

[21]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 19
    WHAT???!!! You have to be kidding me, they let a bad show (Hannah Montana) get a third season but not a good one? Disney is crazy! Even though Making the Braid got bad ratings, I'm sure it won't interfer with a third season! They should just end Hannah Montana at the end of its second season and not this show.
    Edited on 07/07/2008 4:41pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WAVY10

[22]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    WHAT???!!! You have to be kidding me, they let a bad show (Hannah Montana) get a third season but not a good one? Disney is crazy! Even Making the Braid got bad ratings, I'm sure it won't interfer with a third season! They should just end Hannah Montana at the end of its second season and not this show.

I'm pretty sure if you know who keeps blowing opportunities, that certain someone may end up forcing the matter for them.

RaeandAnasRock

[23]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 19
    I'm sorry if you thought I meant that, I didn't notice the forgot the word "though" until today, so I just edited my message.

PokeSponge123

[24]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 20

J.O.N.A.S sounds AWFUL, and Hannah Montana should've stopped after the first season!! CITH was good, but not great. I am quite sad about it not getting a third season though.

degrassi_lover

[25]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 21
    PokeSponge123 wrote:

J.O.N.A.S sounds AWFUL, and Hannah Montana should've stopped after the first season!! CITH was good, but not great. I am quite sad about it not getting a third season though.

I'm somewhat relieved this show is ending. They should of left it at Thats so Raven.

jasptv

[26]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 5
    Disney follows the same order of show line ups time and time again... a few cartoons here and always have atleast two new sitcoms-one revolving a Disney "Teen Queen" and her BFs (1 male & 1 female repsectively) and another starring two siblings (their family and freinds of the family)

Ex.
    (Teen Queen)--LizzieM---TSR-------HannaM----WOWP------Demi's new show
    (Siblings)----EvenS-----PhilOTF---SuiteL----CoryITH---JONAS

BlueBlue1882

[27]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 3

RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    WHAT???!!! You have to be kidding me, they let a bad show (Hannah Montana) get a third season but not a good one? Disney is crazy! Even though Making the Braid got bad ratings, I'm sure it won't interfer with a third season! They should just end Hannah Montana at the end of its second season and not this show.

Because Hannah Montana is a lot more popular, deal with it!

lastrider94

[28]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 5
    JtLib4evR wrote:
    I, for one, am sorry to see CITH go but its becoming painfully obvious were TDC & TEENICK seem to be removing or not nurturing its shows that prominately involve African-Americans i.e. Just Jordan and TSR which put disney on the map didn't even get a proper series finale!!! WTF!!! I'm happy that Disney FINALLY decided to prominately feature lead Latina characters (Nick's been doing for over a decade!!)

I'm definetely sure that J.O.N.A.S or Welcome to Mollywood probably won't feature any teenage African-American characters in main supporting roles either.

Let's continue to show ALL the diverse colors of rainbow.

The ONLY new DC show I'll be looking forward to is Suite Life On Deck only because of Brenda Song/London and Phill Lewis/Mr. Moseby their so talented and funny.
    not to forget dylan and cole sprouse as well . they both are funny.well cory in the house wont be forgotten

boyz511

[29]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 2
    lastrider94 wrote:
    JtLib4evR wrote:
    I, for one, am sorry to see CITH go but its becoming painfully obvious were TDC & TEENICK seem to be removing or not nurturing its shows that prominately involve African-Americans i.e. Just Jordan and TSR which put disney on the map didn't even get a proper series finale!!! WTF!!! I'm happy that Disney FINALLY decided to prominately feature lead Latina characters (Nick's been doing for over a decade!!)

I'm definetely sure that J.O.N.A.S or Welcome to Mollywood probably won't feature any teenage African-American characters in main supporting roles either.

Let's continue to show ALL the diverse colors of rainbow.

The ONLY new DC show I'll be looking forward to is Suite Life On Deck only because of Brenda Song/London and Phill Lewis/Mr. Moseby their so talented and funny.
    not to forget dylan and cole sprouse as well . they both are funny.well cory in the house wont be forgotten
    cory in the house will and has been forgotten ... too bad its one of the worst show ever.