Cory in the House Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Something that bothers me about the show

NestlyQuickly25

[1]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 16
    I like the show but the thing that is upsetting me is how its not all that realistic I know its a disney show but atleast on Thats so raven they showed a realistic side sometimes. The point im getting to is with all the things Corey has done in real life his father would of gotten fired for all the problems his son has created; i think it would be realistic if in one episode Corey screws up and the president finally fires Victor for his son causing problems. Im not saying fire him permantly but firing him till the end of the show would make it realistic. Atleast on That's So Raven Raven got fired from her job but she got it back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WAVY10

[2]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    NestlyQuickly25 wrote:
    I like the show but the thing that is upsetting me is how its not all that realistic I know its a disney show but atleast on Thats so raven they showed a realistic side sometimes. The point im getting to is with all the things Corey has done in real life his father would of gotten fired for all the problems his son has created; i think it would be realistic if in one episode Corey screws up and the president finally fires Victor for his son causing problems. Im not saying fire him permantly but firing him till the end of the show would make it realistic. Atleast on That's So Raven Raven got fired from her job but she got it back.

Well, if there's any truth to the rumor the show's been cancelled, that may be something that's being saved for the finale.

RedSoxFan274

[3]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    WAVY10 wrote:
    NestlyQuickly25 wrote:

Well, if there's any truth to the rumor the show's been cancelled, that may be something that's being saved for the finale.

Yes, I think that would make a good finale should that ever come around soon.