Cougar Town

7.4
  • Best show

Great
  • Pretty good episodes!

I thought this was a pretty interesting episode which got me back into this program after skipping bits and pieces last season. The storyline was pretty interesting. Not too many hilarious moments, which is probably the main criticism, but it had a pretty funny scene at the very end which I enjoyed.

If the rest of the season is as good as this one, then I might just stick around this time! Time will tell! :)
  • 3.01 "Ain't Love Strange"

What a great season opener. Not many laugh out loud moments but the last scenes were quite touching and very well fitting into the concept of this amazing show (still not calling it a sitcom).

It all starts when Grayson calles Jules 'predictable'. She is just being Jules and tries to do everything she can to loosen up a bit and do some crazy things (even butting heads with a local 'gang' without knowing that her friends just set her up). She is afraid that Grayson starts seeing her as this predictable woman and moves on. But he proposed to her instead which was a beautifully done scene with all the friends watching them. Meanwhile my favorite couple - Ellie & Andy are a little bit afarid of their little son Stan because he's a real badass now :) he might even take after Laurie who spends so much time playing with him. And Bobby gives his big old dog to Travis who lives at the frathouse with a few other guys and a green screen which might or might not be cool for some chicks.

Yeah, that was a pretty cool episode. I watched the first 2 seasons in April and I am so happy a gave this show a chance. It really paid off. 9,0/10

MNT