Cougar Town

Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Nov 03, 2010 on TBS

7.2
  • 2.07 "Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)"

Another example of a classic Cougar Town episode that entertains, makes me LMAO, LOL & OMFG during the scene of Andy "randomly" observing objects and people and making up this sweet story about his grandma Maria who happened to be a policewoman. It is also Jules' birthday (42nd, I think) and her friends are trying to buy her the best present they can. But will they find something good enough to beat Ellie? Well, let's just say she can be pretty attentive to just about evrybody's needs. God, only reminded me why I love Christa Miller so much. She is so cool, so funny and she always picks great music :) ~8/10~
  • Poof!

Bloody Brilliant!! Andy stole the show. He was the perfect Keyser Soze! What is up with the low ratings? Are they even watching the show? Every point n this show was brilliant. Cougar Town never fails :)
  • Whoever is rating these episodes low is clearly not watching the show. Especially this episode, which was absolutely brilliant.

Because of the lack of Cougar Town fans participating here, I thought I'd write about this excellent episode. It's Jules' birthday and the friends all compete to get her the best gift. Meanwhile, Bobby and Travis battle a neti pot, which is apparently something that helps clear up congestion. Finger Guns were one of the big running gags of this episode, which led to the last scene - a finger gun shootout in reference to the great UK show "Spaced." Another running gag was the terrific homage to "The Usual Suspects." Andy turned out to be an evil genius! Jules' confusion over Keyser Soze was hilarious. Years after the movie came out, people are still debating who Keyser Soze is! Anyway, brilliant episode.