Countdown with Keith Olbermann Forums

Daily 8:00 PM on Current TVIn Season

Bill Orally Show on Fixed, I mean, Fakes News Channel

topoopon

[1]May 11, 2008
    • level: 19

I went to the tv.com forum for his show. You should all check it out. It's hilarious.

Keith Olbermann is right to continue to make fun of that guy. BillO's a joke. He's a racist, fascist, conspiratorial, blowhard. He and Rush need to get a room.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kevinb4444

[2]May 22, 2008
    • level: 20
    you can't even spell, just more proof how the Democrats can manipulate ignorant uninformed people like yourself into voting for them. For you to say that because one channel exposes how liberal other news stations are that they are the ones who is biased is the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard.

forbiddenimage

[3]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 4

Bill brings it on him self with his self righteous remarks. Have you seen the inside edition video it is so funny Bill says he will never work for NBC, that's cause he couldn't in his widest dreams.

jw2468

[4]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    topoopon wrote:

I went to the tv.com forum for his show. You should all check it out. It's hilarious.

Keith Olbermann is right to continue to make fun of that guy. BillO's a joke. He's a racist, fascist, conspiratorial, blowhard. He and Rush need to get a room.

Yeah, and that's really working out for Olbermann isn't it? Look, Olbermann bashing O'reilly is probably great for the 13 people who actually watch him, but if he really wants to get ratings, he needs to get over it! Seriously, Olbermann's like the whiny dork from Highschool whose mad at the cool kid for stealing his date. If MSNBC actually wants ratings maybe they should actually try being fair.

marvelfan89

[5]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 39
    jw2468 wrote:
    topoopon wrote:

Yeah, and that's really working out for Olbermann isn't it? Look, Olbermann bashing O'reilly is probably great for the 13 people who actually watch him, but if he really wants to get ratings, he needs to get over it! Seriously, Olbermann's like the whiny dork from Highschool whose mad at the cool kid for stealing his date. If MSNBC actually wants ratings maybe they should actually try being fair.

And O'Reilly is like the fat overgrown bully who has no friends and gets back at people by writing a gossip columnist for the school. Yes and plenty of people watch Foxnews to hear them compare Borack to Osama Bin Laden (on purpose) and continually try to attack any different opinions on a daily basis. Only Foxnews could even contemplate that Borack fist bump was a terrorist fist bump. Only Billo could get the facts wrong and say that US forces massacred SS German troops when they didn't.Yeah it's really looking good for Fox now. LMAO They lost credibility a long time ago and MSNBC does get ratings for being fair.

Edited on 08/03/2008 2:49am
    Edited 2 total times.

jw2468

[6]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    marvelfan89 wrote:
    jw2468 wrote:
    topoopon wrote:

And O'Reilly is like the fat overgrown bully who has no friends and gets back at people by writing a gossip columnist for the school. Yes and plenty of people watch Foxnews to hear them compare Borack to Osama Bin Laden (on purpose) and continually try to attack any different opinions on a daily basis. Only Foxnews could even contemplate that Borack fist bump was a terrorist fist bump. Only Billo could get the facts wrong and say that US forces massacred SS German troops when they didn't.Yeah it's really looking good for Fox now. LMAO They lost credibility a long time ago and MSNBC does get ratings for being fair.

Are you serious? MSNBC Fair? They are the least fair of the big three and If you actually watched O'reilly with an open mind, you'd actually see that he's being very fair to Obama. Almost too fair! And if you actaully got your news from someone besides Olbermann and Stewart, you would have actually seen they whole segment on the fist bump, which was not saying he was a terrorist. So pal, get off the Daily Kos, because when it comes down to it, you probably have nothing to back up your remarks except "I heard it from someone else."

ntrtanedmses

[7]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 8
    Of course "when it comes down to it, you probably have nothing to back up your remarks except "I heard it from someone else."" Do you know the candidates personally? How about, even the hosts of the two shows? The only way I know anything is by hearing or readng something "from somebody else." It all depends on what source you trust, because obviously the truth is not self-evident. I choose to get my information from Keith, you get yours from Bill. That is a necessary but unfortunate effect of free speech. For the both of us, from the sounds of it. But, I really do not believe that it is ethical to report that Palin was cleared of any wrongdoing in the troopergate scandal, when in fact, she wasn't. If you want us to accept that we may be getting false information, then you must do the same. At least after watching Countdown I don't go to bed feeling like my soul has been slightly tainted.

marvelfan89

[8]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 39
    jw2468 wrote:
    marvelfan89 wrote:
    jw2468 wrote:
    topoopon wrote:

Are you serious? MSNBC Fair? They are the least fair of the big three and If you actually watched O'reilly with an open mind, you'd actually see that he's being very fair to Obama. Almost too fair! And if you actaully got your news from someone besides Olbermann and Stewart, you would have actually seen they whole segment on the fist bump, which was not saying he was a terrorist. So pal, get off the Daily Kos, because when it comes down to it, you probably have nothing to back up your remarks except "I heard it from someone else."

Actually they are more fair, FoxNews is a joke. They've been the butt of jokes not just for MSNBC but late night tv as well. O'Reilly with an open mind, that's the funniest thing ever. Since when has O'Reilly had an open mind? Did he have an open mind when like a blabbering idiot he got the facts of the Malmedy Massacre mixed up? Is this the same network where Brian Kilmeade on Fox and Friends said that Bush never said there was a link between Al-Queda and Iraq (which is the most dumbest thing said ever since that was Bush's reasons to go to war in the first place). Actually the fist bump was implied to be a terrorist fist bump stop trying to make excuses for this laughable news network because the evidence is right there. Likewise, E.D. Hill later apologized for the idiotic remark so really you have no real evidence to support the argument that she didn't want to imply it was a terrorist fist bump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InahUzwRSH8&feature=related

So you pal Mr. Right winger you get off the kool aid and wake up. Foxnews does like to label people as terrorists and nazis.Unfortunately, your arguments represent everything that makes right wingers look unintelligent.

cactusjack39

[9]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 30
    I am an independent, one of the very few, and I have to say that both Fox and MSNBC are biased in their own way.

jaynebosco

[10]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    Even though I tend to side with the Dems, MSNBC is unabashedly liberal, just as Fox News is conservative.

ntrtanedmses

[11]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 8

I think Keith and Rachel on MSNBCdo a good job of bringing balance to "opinion news."

owenna

[12]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 1

so true